Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how old you are or if you even read comics or how much you know about movies but the canons have changed a lot in the past 50 years.
If you don't believe me just look at Neal Adams' Batman and compare it to today's renditions.
You've heard about Neal right?
As I said, the ideal body type never ceased to evolve.
Even body builders look different.
Chris Reeve was a built guy, Cavill is bigger, different times different audience.

And as I said, the "ideal" body type can be whatever you consider to be ideal.

here is my custom "new" supes...

018-17_zpsd0b349b2.jpg

019-14_zps6a2a880a.jpg

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMLzD6kuo_dsw9bptIgj4UEbtR5hFcdTxG6BwOM1WSnCgEA_K9Ow

cant wait to see hot toys version...

Yep. Cavill has the looks, I just hope he can act. So far his track record isn't very good.:lol

I'm not sure what you're talking about. :cuckoo:
He was excellent in The Tudors and Immortals proved he could easily carry a movie.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. :cuckoo:
He was excellent in The Tudors and Immortals proved he could easily carry a movie.

Yeah It's crazy to think that a guy like Cavill can't act, he has a great
résumé.:rolleyes: Almost every movie he has starred in was panned by critics. And you think he carried Immortals? That movie was ******ing terrible.....:lol

:wave:wave:wave

Last edited:
Yeah It's crazy to think that I guy like Cavill can't act, he has a great
résumé.:rolleyes: Almost every movie he has starred in was panned by critics. And you think he carried Immortals? That movie was ******ing terrible.....:lol
:wave:wave:wave

The movie wasn't good but he was, can you tell the difference?
:emperor:slap
You're hopeless, happy holidays.

The movie wasn't good but he was, can you tell the difference?
:emperor:slap
You're hopeless, happy holidays.

xlfm13.gif

Don't be mad because I pwned you in our last debate.

:dunno He was mediocre at best. And you said he "carried" Immortals. How so? The movie was PANNED by critics. Name one well received movie that Cavill has starred in. Oh wait.....you can't.

You're twelve. Happy Holidays! :wave

Last edited:
awesome custom.

Second that with the neck.

yeah, the neck it too long....one of our own made him "spencer"...i thought the suit was just unreal...the sculpt is ok, and could use a really good re-paint, and of course a shorter neck, i will mod the neck and get a better paint, sometimes a good paint up can bring out the character more..

The problem nowadays is everyone thinks a guy is on Roids if he's big and cut. I for one can't believe Bale was on Roids for BB.

Anyway I think this looks pretty good so far and looking forward to a new Superman. I am anxious to see how the new Lois is through the film too.

The problem nowadays is everyone thinks a guy is on Roids if he's big and cut. I for one can't believe Bale was on Roids for BB.

Anyway I think this looks pretty good so far and looking forward to a new Superman. I am anxious to see how the new Lois is through the film too.

I think the reason people believe Bale was on Roids in BB is because of how much weight he gained. You have to remember that BB was filmed shortly after Bale did the machinist, and he only weighed 120 lbs! It's not surprising at all that people would question how he gained a good 70-80 lbs in such a short amount of time for Batman.

Yeah I remember that, he got down to the 121 I think and then added nearly 100 in 5 months. I read Nolan actually told him to lose a few pounds cause he put on too much weight for BB. It is different though. He was basically going back up to his normal weight not a guy at a normal weight wanting to be a beast.

I think the reason people believe Bale was on Roids in BB is because of how much weight he gained. You have to remember that BB was filmed shortly after Bale did the machinist, and he only weighed 120 lbs! It's not surprising at all that people would question how he gained a good 70-80 lbs in such a short amount of time for Batman.

Your body rebounds extremely fast after fasting like he did for machinist. A lot of that weight was glycogen stores in his muscles and water retention from adding electrolytes back into his diet. It isn't anything like adding 80 lbs to someone who is at their natural weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back