Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you're not. The DX label is and has always been a lame gimmick. PERS actually turns me off from the product rather than attract me to it. It's the most unused and useless POS feature i've ever come across on an action figure.

Though I wonder if it will be, I haven't seen anything that would warrant a DX, other than an alternate CK getup, and, even then, I'm not sure it would be as much of a "must have" as a Reeve Kent. I doubt we'd get a DX with PERS and a pair of handcuffs.:lol

The problem nowadays is everyone thinks a guy is on Roids if he's big and cut. I for one can't believe Bale was on Roids for BB.

Anyway I think this looks pretty good so far and looking forward to a new Superman. I am anxious to see how the new Lois is through the film too.

Even with steroids it was pretty impressive.
Gain that weight without getting bloated requires discipline.
It is not like you can sit on a couch, take steroids and become Thor.

I don't like it for human faces(that Luke Skywalker looks freaky!!!).
I like it on Batman. But on others it doesn't look the best.

PERS looks the best on 89 Batman, 89 Joker and especially on DX Jack Sparrow.

I would not mind this figure having PERS if the final sculpt blends in well with the PERS like the figures mentioned above, hell give us the option to illuminate the pupils in red as well.

I'm man enough to admit I've experienced with equipose and testosterone... and let me tell you it is an AID... a tool only. It is NOT the key to it. It helps with recovery. You still need a very strict diet and work out program to make it worth while.

But Cavill? I'm convinced he has some "assistance."

I'd like a 1:6 Hot Toys and 1:4 HT or Enterbay. Hopefully the DX would be Superman/Kent, provided it doesn't take 2 years from reveal to in hand.

Yea really don't see this being a DX and doesn't need to be one either. I love PERS but I don't need every figure to have it just to make it cost more. Best things about DX figures is usually their Accesories and the Box.

I'm man enough to admit I've experienced with equipose and testosterone... and let me tell you it is an AID... a tool only. It is NOT the key to it. It helps with recovery. You still need a very strict diet and work out program to make it worth while.

But Cavill? I'm convinced he has some "assistance."

Why. Nothing proves he has used. His physique is nothing impressive.

Yea really don't see this being a DX and doesn't need to be one either. I love PERS but I don't need every figure to have it just to make it cost more. Best things about DX figures is usually their Accesories and the Box.

:exactly: this is exactly how I feel. I get excited to see all the extra accecories that come with a DX figure, plus the nice fancy box and foam inserts. I think this was my only concern with DX12. I really don't think it came with enough to warrant being a DX.

As for this, I don't think for a second it'd be a DX, for various reasons. Really excited to see the reveal though. Love the new suit (although hate the lack of "s" sheild on the cape) and can't wait to see how its done.

As much as I'd love the MoS figure to come equipped with pers, I doubt it. A couple of things; we don't know if this iteration of the character will be a hit with the fans. Sure the hits for the trailer are impressive as hell, but that doesn't always equate to success. Also, we don't know if the movie is going to be the massive hit we all deeply want it to be.

The only way this figure gets the dx treatment depends on the box office. Even though avengers made bank, their characters are not icons. Even though tdkr made bank, bane isn't as iconic as joker nor batman.

I predict this: HT releases a standard MMS MoS...when the movie is a massive success, then they eventually release a dx that comes with his Clark kent get up...beard and all.

Agreed?

very much looking forward to this figure, i know im going to get stick for this but i like the look of this suit more than the reeve's one. And Cavill looks like a monster in the suit looking good

I don't mind getting a DX release but I believe HT will release an MMS to coincide with the movie. I hope this one will be as good if not better than the craftmanship they have accomplished with Reeve's Superman. Looking forward to Henry Cavill's Superman in 1/6 scale! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back