Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make for, but for me is a must have ONLY because I want to display the Avengers Hulk stepping in the head of Supes...

With superman snoozing wondering what it is that is tickling him...
A man that could toss the earth into the sun without breaking a sweat would easily deal with some underpowered idiot like the hulk, lol.

im very very excited for this figure, with sideshow putting a teaser i wonder if this means we will get teaser pic soon? or am i hoping for too much, I am only in for Superman but if they do a Zod then might have to get that. 2013 is shaping up nicely for hot toys for me, Man of Steel , Iron Man 3 and Thor the dark world are must haves

Utter rubbish, Hot Toys DX line is their definitive line, some MMS figures are outstanding but almost every DX figure is :lecture

If ugly has a name it must be Indiana Jones. :whip

This is Superman, not some fourth tier superhero movie.
They will have him up for preorder in less than a month.

Where you around for the big CR Superman wait? If you search this site you'll find not one, but two lengthy threads with ~1.5 years of waiting.

I expect lots of things out of HT, but timely is not one of them.

im very very excited for this figure, with sideshow putting a teaser i wonder if this means we will get teaser pic soon? or am i hoping for too much, I am only in for Superman but if they do a Zod then might have to get that. 2013 is shaping up nicely for hot toys for me, Man of Steel , Iron Man 3 and Thor the dark world are must haves

We are most likely in for a long wait buddy, the CR Superman comes to mind......

I'm pretty excited to see what Hot Toys comes up with. My only issue is I don't want to preorder this before seeing the movie, just in case the movie sucks.

Make for, but for me is a must have ONLY because I want to display the Avengers Hulk stepping in the head of Supes...

Hulk_vs__Superman_by_Jrascoe.jpg

:rock

Yeah, awesome pic. Hulk's proportion compared to Supe's is pretty much like the Avenger's Hulk. Not the HT fig though, coz he seems a tad bigger and bulkier.

lol. Hulk is like 6 times bigger than Supes in that pic, but would still get his teeth punched through his skull.

I really dislike those modern-ish comic book iterations of Hulk. Sal Buscema.. that's where it's at. :wink1:

Same goes for the Neal Adams art; whether it's Batman or Superman. It's THE interpretation for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back