Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbizTBYs-rQ[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBNB2hk5t0[/ame]

Can't wait for this figure. And the movie of course. Huge supes fan.

Or a non supes fan coming into a supes thread to say why they hate the character or costume or etc. Why waste your time on something you don't like? Dunno

Yeah it happens all the time. Can't stand it myself but it is part of the forum unfortunately.

I'm going on 6 years here and the golden rule is that collectibles and whiny trolls go hand in hand. :lol

Just wanna pimp my drawing ;)

jlvsa.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with the approach WB and DC are taking with this reboot. I mean, lets be honest, "Returns" flopped. People want something fresh and new. I personally feel WB have a good group working on these new Superman films.

Edit: I just wanted to add that the Burton and Nolan films used suits that were not true to the iconic comic Batman costumes; therefore, if Superman is missing his red undies, at least give it a shot. I mean its still the same Man of Steel.

I'm a big Supes fan, and I'll say this. They shouldn't have screwed with the costume.

There are some things you don't mess with in this world. :(

Which supes costume would you have preferred? There are only about 2 dozen different incarnations from the comic and movies. Could you be a bit more specific?

Cool drawing Wolf.

Well the Man of Steel costume is basically an offshoot of the current New 52 comic line, isn't it?

Henry-Cavill-Compares-Man-of-Steel-to-The-New-52-Superman.jpg

Rest In Peace
supermantrunks.jpg

Last edited:
Well the Man of Steel costume is basically an offshoot of the current New 52 comic line, isn't it?

Henry-Cavill-Compares-Man-of-Steel-to-The-New-52-Superman.jpg

Rest In Peace
supermantrunks.jpg

Pretty much

I must say that I really love the New 52 costumes, and I'd love if they pulled a Batman Begins, and he wound up with that suit in subsequent films. It just seems like it'd be perfect for movies.

I must say that I really love the New 52 costumes, and I'd love if they pulled a Batman Begins, and he wound up with that suit in subsequent films. It just seems like it'd be perfect for movies.

Personally, I'm not too keen on the New 52 Superman's costume due to the collar, making the whole costume look way too formal. As if he's going to a ball or something.

Superman.jpg

Maybe it'll grow on me once I've actually read the comics.

I love BB's costume and it might work in comics, but the costume's too restrictive and gave Bale headaches and stuff. Or maybe I read you wrong and you expect the movies to have this design instead?

Batman.jpg

Which I believe it to be a brilliant design for the upcoming batman movies. Simplistic design and it uses the same design as TDKR which is especially true for the cowl, which is more of a helmet.

JL New 52 designs are great, i picked up the DC Collectibles 7 pack plus i already had a spare Batman and picked up Parademon and single pack Superman, i love them all.

It's definitely different strokes for different folks. I've never really cared about him and have never read a Superman comic besides the whole Doomsday issue as a kid, but I absolutely LOVE the Supes New 52 look that I actually started reading Action Comics, Superman, and Justce League books.

Can't wait to get the Koto figures of Supes & Batman. The detail looks amazing on them.

Could you summarise the story surrounding Superman's costume for me? Preferably with a spoiler tag :D

Could you summarise the story surrounding Superman's costume for me? Preferably with a spoiler tag :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure someone can give you more specifics but that's what it pretty much is, IIRC

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure someone can give you more specifics but that's what it pretty much is, IIRC

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back