Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, am a Christian, but you answered your own question there. The connections are there, there's no doubt about that, but Singer treated it like they weren't, and, in turn, it seemed forced. From the Christ like appearances of Superman in front of the sun, to his sacrifice and resurrection, Singer just wasn't subtle with it, and he kind of messed with something that wasn't broken in the first place.

"of cawwse he's Jeweesh" XD

I, too, am a Christian, but you answered your own question there. The connections are there, there's no doubt about that, but Singer treated it like they weren't, and, in turn, it seemed forced. From the Christ like appearances of Superman in front of the sun, to his sacrifice and resurrection, Singer just wasn't subtle with it, and he kind of messed with something that wasn't broken in the first place.

You may be right but I didn't see it that way. I thought it was a great movie and showed true heart and love of the character. The only thing I was disappointed in was just not enough action. The action was great but I wanted more.

I usually judge a movie by the number of times I will or have watched it. SR I could watch over and over again. The originals? Not so much. I've seen them quite a bit when I was younger but now? Nah.

I just hope this new one is worthy of all our expectations.

Which supes costume would you have preferred? There are only about 2 dozen different incarnations from the comic and movies. Could you be a bit more specific?

Red undies. I don't mind variations, but the red undies.

Gotta have the red undies.

Nope. The red undies wouldve looked retarded. How could you have a serious Superman in a realistic setting wear red undies? :lol

I'm partial to them as well but I'm willing to keep an open mind. I'm looking forward to seeing the costume in action. I'm pretty confident he doesn't need them to be superman.

As predicted, HT is focusing on the IM3 line. So we won't be seeing proto pics of Supe anytime soon.

I believe you're wrong my friend.

A207BFB9-0A71-4286-95F4-E832DDE396A2-45351-000020833D168722.jpg

Hot Toys just revealed this image. :rotfl

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

Super Knob?

I watch MoS trailer at least once a day up to this point. Pathetic innit?

You may be right but I didn't see it that way. I thought it was a great movie and showed true heart and love of the character. The only thing I was disappointed in was just not enough action. The action was great but I wanted more.

I usually judge a movie by the number of times I will or have watched it. SR I could watch over and over again. The originals? Not so much. I've seen them quite a bit when I was younger but now? Nah.

I just hope this new one is worthy of all our expectations.

It showed true love for the Reeve version of Superman. Other then that I'm not sure Singer knew anything else about the character. You said in a previous post " just because something came out a long time ago doesn't make it great." Too bad Singer didn't have that mindset. He was so blinded by his love for those first two movies he didn't bother to look at any of the other great and much better stories that have been told in the character's seven decade long history.

I thought about doing that but I couldn't help myself. Oh well. I feel bad that 16k thought it was real. LoL! :rotfl Sorry dude.

No problem buddy,:rotfl

If I had read the earlier posts before, I would have realized it was a joke.

Still, wondering, what stock picture you used for that? There is a seam line that screams 1/6 figure to me and if someone produced a custom with that quality, I'd like to see it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back