Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used a photo from the Las Vegas licensing convention. They had the MoS suit displayed there.

Why were you there if you don't mind me asking? Was it open to public?

A207BFB9-0A71-4286-95F4-E832DDE396A2-45351-000020833D168722.jpg

If Hot Toys were to ever tackle (tee hee hee) the Joel Schumacher Batmans their teaser totally has to be an arse shot - for real.

I watch MoS trailer at least once a day up to this point. Pathetic innit?

Absolutely not.

I find the anticipation almost hard to bear. And there's ages till it gets released...
I even have the music tracks from the trailer in my iTunes and listen to them in the background when i am surfing the net.

Glad to know I'm not the only one here who can't wait to watch this movie!

Glad to know I'm not the only one here who can't wait to watch this movie!

I'm sure you're not alone in that.
The adventures of a man that can fly and is powerful enough to slam dunk the earth into the sun who is able to photosynthesise sunlight as a means of energy is something loads of people want to see.
And with Snyder at the helm and Nolan producing, i am sure we are all quietly confident it will be incredible...

I'm sure you're not alone in that.
The adventures of a man that can fly and is powerful enough to slam dunk the earth into the sun who is able to photosynthesise sunlight as a means of energy is something loads of people want to see.
And with Snyder at the helm and Nolan producing, i am sure we are all quietly confident it will be incredible...

Yeah, but I thought that watching the trailer on a daily basis was a bit sad. Knowing that there are others doing the same thing gives me encouragement :lol

Do you think that we'll finally get Zod? Or will he end up like Ra's al Ghul and not get much of a look in?

Yeah, but I thought that watching the trailer on a daily basis was a bit sad. Knowing that there are others doing the same thing gives me encouragement :lol

Do you think that we'll finally get Zod? Or will he end up like Ra's al Ghul and not get much of a look in?

I am avoiding all plot spoilers and conjecture.
I want to be surprised by the twists and turns when i finally see it.

I hope we get a Zod, and a Jor-El would be excellent as well.

@Yongkykun: To answer your question, I didn't attend the event. Just saw photos online.

I think Supes and Zod will definitely happen. I just wonder who else will be made from this movie?

I hate Russell Crowe as an actor, but i'd buy the Jor El figure if they made it.

Yeah! Agree with snoop101, why? He is brilliant in A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator and so on. I mean in life he's a prick, but as an actor?

I think Supes and Zod will definitely happen. I just wonder who else will be made from this movie?

Well, Liam Neeson's Ra's is a solid reminder of a perfectly good villain that never saw the light of day. So I hope you're right about Zod. Ma and Pa Kent would also be great though highly unlikely. Lois is also a good candidate, but Rachel Dawes didn't get a figure either. HT's very unpredictable in this regard, so much so it's frustrating :gah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back