Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not getting these until next year are we

I'd be surprised if we didn't get at least one figure, maybe Superman, before the end of the year. For the most part, though, it's probably a safe bet that we won't see most of the line until next year.

HT seems to be about 6 months behind on everything at this point. So whenever this is officially announced just add 6 months and there is your actual release date.

Yea, Zod wears the armor on Krypton and while he technically wouldn't need it on earth it could still give him some type of edge over Superman when they're in battle.

Yea, Zod wears the armor on Krypton and while he technically wouldn't need it on earth it could still give him some type of edge over Superman when they're in battle.

Plus it is bad ***.

Sent from the Monolith.

I'd be surprised if we didn't get at least one figure, maybe Superman, before the end of the year. For the most part, though, it's probably a safe bet that we won't see most of the line until next year.

Yeah I'm sure we'll have at least two by the end of the year. I bet they show Jor-El sometime next month and Superman shortly after. Any other character probably depends on the movies success like others have said.

Yeah I'm sure we'll have at least two by the end of the year. I bet they show Jor-El sometime next month and Superman shortly after. Any other character probably depends on the movies success like others have said.

Yea, I'm hoping we get a great movie that makes a whole boat load of money. I think it's tracking to do very well. I think 700 million world wide is a safe bet and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually hits a billion. Hopefully we're in for something special and I think we very well might be.

Yea, I'm hoping we get a great movie that makes a whole boat load of money. I think it's tracking to do very well. I think 700 million world wide is a safe bet and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually hits a billion. Hopefully we're in for something special and I think we very well might be.

I'm really looking forward to MOS as well, but I think $1B is a little too optimistic. I think $450-500 is a little more realistic. This is no indication of quality as I feel the movie looks fantastic so far.

I'm really looking forward to MOS as well, but I think $1B is a little too optimistic. I think $450-500 is a little more realistic. This is no indication of quality as I feel the movie looks fantastic so far.

That feels a bit low to me. I think it's been getting a lot of buzz and is on a lot of people's radar. If they can keep that momentum going and the quality is in the final product I think it's going to do big business. A billion is certainly on the high end, but I think it should hit at least 600-700 million.

I think releasing Jor El first would be a mistake

If you release Superman first people will not be interested in the lesser known characters. If you release someone like Jor-El first, people will buy it as a "filler" while they wait for what they really want.

HT seems to be about 6 months behind on everything at this point. So whenever this is officially announced just add 6 months and there is your actual release date.

Good. Means they will get stuff right the first time unlike that horrible first Joker figure. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back