Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've already done a 2 in 1 Superman so it wouldn't be totally out of the realm of possibility. Personally I'd rather just have Superman and pay a good bit less.

i would rather they included a plain head so people can bash their own without me having to buy a second figure

I agree with both. I'd rather have a killer MoS figure with an extra head then have HT distracted in making the Sup' suit and a CK suit. Plus I don't think he'll be wearing a business suit in the movie from what I've seen. Ill post pics later if I can find them. I think they are going with the New 52 Clark Kent.

Yea, probably won't be a suit. This appears to be his Daily Planet CK look. He just doesn't have the glasses on yet.
Henry_Cavill_As_Clark_Kent1.jpg

TBH im more interested in a michael shannon ZOD figure!

Yea, I'm hoping they do Zod as well. I wonder if they'll be able to make his armor removable as it seems he'll also wear a suit similar to Superman's underneath it. Probably not as the armor looks like it would be a bit too complicated to split up and attach. Separate body, maybe. Would be nice to have the option especially since I plan to get the DC Collectibles statues. Could have the HT figure out of the armor and statue in it.
michael-shannon-s-zod-dons-suit-man-of-steel-set02.jpg

IMG_9686.jpg

It's almost criminal that Hot Toys won't do the original Zod crew, but I'll try to keep an open mind with Nu-Zod.

Yea, I'm hoping they do Zod as well. I wonder if they'll be able to make his armor removable as it seems he'll also wear a suit similar to Superman's underneath it. Probably not as the armor looks like it would be a bit too complicated to split up and attach. Separate body, maybe. Would be nice to have the option especially since I plan to get the DC Collectibles statues. Could have the HT figure out of the armor and statue in it.
michael-shannon-s-zod-dons-suit-man-of-steel-set02.jpg

IMG_9686.jpg

Does this remind anyone else of the Kryptonian episode of lois and clark where they had what looked like tyre around their necks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back