Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

Credits to 'cybergundam'
ma.jpg

ma1.jpg

Holy crap!!! Those are fantastic!!! I'll get both :rock

Looks like they went with jointed arms... so the articulation will be restricted, but won't look cheap if it was all rubber.

the join is necessary to make them. When they were going to go with puppets (stop motion) for the film the domes were a physically possible 'normal' dome... when they went CGI they made the more bubble shape... which is actually impossible as the martians head doesn't go inside lol

hence the join.

I wonder if these faces are sculpted and frozen in those 'wacky' expressions... or if we can change them. Almost seems like a waste to not have moveable eyes & jaws.

either way.... these look great. Now which to get... (tries to convince himself to NOT get the leader and 2 soliders) *cries into his wallet*

I'll be getting both! I hope you can change the expressions and move the heads a bit. I don't like the leader looking up.

Not interested in these, but they look great.

I could easily see the jaws being poseable. Eyes would be possible as well... and would be a great bonus :rock

this is probably unlikely but it'd be cool to have a headsculpt mid head-explosion...just watched the movie again and boy, Burton was really in his prime when his movies weren't so...Burton. It'd be cool if another accessory was a torso or something of a burned green or red skeleton husk.

I'd love to see some of the skeletons included... and they did use images of them on the website, so maybe it will happen.

Back