Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^It was an auction that was at $150? How much was shipping & how many days was left on it?

...But if thats the case, it most definitely want stay $150. I saw an auction that started at $155 with $35 shipping. It only has 1 day left & only one person has bid. Thing is though the seller has 0 feedback & is in HK. Dont know if I trust that or not......

Oh man i have no idea, it was like last week that i saw it. But doesn't Ebay have some kind of policy..i mean, were they protect the customer if somehting goes wrong?

Yeah...my policy is 0 feedback= 0 trust...I have had lots of bad experiences with 0 feedback sellers...I will buy it with a better known seller...

Yeah...my policy is 0 feedback= 0 trust...I have had lots of bad experiences with 0 feedback sellers...I will buy it with a better known seller...

The worst is buyers with no feedback. They bid on your auctions then ask you, "What's paypal?" Then they decide something like Oh well..I'll send you a money order. You never hear from them again..

My Beat it Michael Jackson has been sitting in New York since the 13th according to the tracking, what the Hell!

That happened to me once, it was there for a week then it was released, maybe customs are loaded with packages to review, who knows.

Hrmm... yeah... I'm regretting my amiami purchase a bit... for just around $25 more I could've gotten the Tokyo event swag (mini truetype, HT pins, etc. wrapped up in a white trifold cover).

Well, like a day later. :gah:

Why do things like that always happen!??

I'm seriously considering buying it...

Yeah, I jumped way too early too. It would've been nice to get the additional shwag, but on the other hand, I have no idea what I'd do with all that junk--I have enough space problems as it is, lol.

Yeah... that's one way I try to convince myself I don't need it... well, because I really don't. It would probably just be put in storage somewhere. I guess it's just the collector part of me wanting that rare piece for the plain fact that it's difficult to get.

Yup, I heard you there. This will be my first MJ 1:6, so I'm still kind of excited. Curious to see what # they sent me...

Yeah... that's one way I try to convince myself I don't need it... well, because I really don't. It would probably just be put in storage somewhere. I guess it's just the collector part of me wanting that rare piece for the plain fact that it's difficult to get.

You mean like this?:
you know you want it... Go on...buy it... it's great.. really, really great... it will make you so happy to open it and feel special...buy...BUY...BUY!!

ahem...
:monkey3

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

Back