Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure that hot toys people scans forums to get opinions and ideas to improve their figures.
the original t1000 headsculpt is cool but they allways try to improve the finnal product and they get it in every time.... aldo is an exception IMO

Them scans are awesome :thud:

Excited to see the final product if HT are willing to improve an already superb sculpt :)

So HT are known for scanning this board then for feedback?

And yet for some strange reason...we aren't even 'friends'?! :D
We are now!

4to68p.gif

No mole plus faulty trigger finger = no buys

Hot Toys will go out of business for this inferior piece of ____. Fortunately, NECA has an accurate mole. :D

Sad thing is, there are people saying just that. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 I think Buttmunch's sarcasm about the mole might actually give them more ammunition too. :(

Really mate? That's the 1st time we don't agree! :lol What I like about it most is the eyes, love the glare he is giving.

From the pics I have seen I think the split head looks more like Robert than the standard sculpt. It's the eyes that finish the look. Saying that I still like the standard one.

Slightly different subject. I have never done this before, but I ordered two and a narrow shoulder so I can have three T1000's on display. Standard police officer with no damage, biker police officer with no damage, and bullet holes with hook arms and split head.

See, that's what I don't like.

In the film he had this eyes to the side look that almost made him appear distant. As if his 'brain' is concentrating on putting his 'head' back together. If that makes any sense. :lol

The eyes on the current sculpt seem to be down as if he is looking for something.

Don't like how the split is sculpted too.

But yeh. :lol First time for everything!

:lol

Awesome.

Had to bump this pic. Looks so good.

Have to say though, the more I see of the split open head, the less I like it.

The one in the middle looks the best with all the bullet holes. I love that part in the hallway.

robertpatrick.jpg

This one looks better to be honest.

600px-T2StanWinstonT-1000shotgunhead.jpg

Always loved that messy part though.

TERMINATOR-2-T-1000.JPG

That could be better alright but I think the reason no one bothers to mention it is because its a non-issue. Even if thats more than just a case of idiotic posing hands can be switched out no problem.

Wrong thread i know but is there any interest in using the biker cop version for a Village People custom?! Guys? ... Anyone?! :clap I'll even custom make the handle bar mustache at no extra cost ... shoot me a pm if interested!

I'm sorry but look how he is holding the hand gun

That could be better alright but I think the reason no one bothers to mention it is because its a non-issue. Even if thats more than just a case of idiotic posing hands can be switched out no problem.

True, but where the point of the photos is to promote the quality of the figure, you'd think the poser for the shot would have taken the time to make it actually look right and decent, it would have taken all of under a minute to fixt that and then it'd look that much better. I'm not even trying to sell figures with my photos and I try to keep an eye out for stuff like that because to me it's a sign of sloppy work. That's why I get annoyed with figures that can't properly hold guns, I can't get shots I want to without the figure looking stupid because he's hold the gun goofily.

See, that's what I don't like.

In the film he had this eyes to the side look that almost made him appear distant. As if his 'brain' is concentrating on putting his 'head' back together. If that makes any sense. :lol

The eyes on the current sculpt seem to be down as if he is looking for something.

Don't like how the split is sculpted too.

But yeh. :lol First time for everything!

Yeah that makes sense.

I dunno, I like it :D

Back