Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've thought about making 2, that's the good news bad news with these 2 in 1 setups, you really want to have both and not just one. However, I'm a stickler for accurracy on this one and wouldn't want to use just any old gear so I'd almost end up paying for a whole new figure with the shoulder harness, pants, boots, body and shirt. It'd be cheaper to buy a second set and sell off the leftover parts.

I've thought about making 2, that's the good news bad news with these 2 in 1 setups, you really want to have both and not just one. However, I'm a stickler for accurracy on this one and wouldn't want to use just any old gear so I'd almost end up paying for a whole new figure with the shoulder harness, pants, boots, body and shirt. It'd be cheaper to buy a second set and sell off the leftover parts.

My figures have to be as screen accurate as possible too. I dont think im going to go through the extra trouble just to display both versions of marcus.

It'd be one thing if he wore like a suit or something where it may not be the same suit but you can get away with it like folks have done with Harvey Dent in the TDK line, but Marcus is a unique costume

True. Any slight variation in his costume just looks odd. People seem to be already parting out and selling loose parts of him on ebay.

The one posted a few pages back was pretty close, I had to look close to notice the blue coat figure is wearing different shirt and pants.

I agree, if you do two, you have to use the original gear. That's what i don't understand about HT. WHY give us two figure, figures, when you can only display one side at a time? :confused: I've never understood it. Not everyone wants to screw around changing things out all the time. They should all come with EVERYTHING needed to display both, ala DX Joker, bar a body, OR even that should be included. Sometimes i feel like boycotting them until they do this :monkey3:rolleyes: Especially something like Marcus Wright, two very unique sides to the character, the whole point of him being, he is actually a robot, but also a realistic near complete human. It's painful to only be able to show one of those at a time! :banghead

Just in looking back over the initial announcement and the revisions and improvements HTs made has there ever been one that has made this big a leap from 1st proto to final figure?

I'll probably end up playing with mixing and matching parts anyhow, accurrate or not, might look cool having endo head with the blue coat.

I wonder if his jacket and pants are made from the same material as medicoms darth vader? They look almost identical. Unfortunately, after about a year of displaying my vader, his suit started to peel.:mad: I hope the same doesnt happen to marcus.

Got it today !!!

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

Marcus sculpt overall looks better than Connor, but Connor paint job still got the edge, however, Marcus looks more natural.
IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

OMG fabulous pics. The sculpt and paint look very well done. I received Connor last week and if Marcus is similar (sculpt & paint) that is great news

Great shots there OMG, those eyes look so real, HT are just unstopable right now!

Superb sculpt and paint job. I notice HT use plastic wrap around head. No more paint rub I guess, well done.

Back