Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the pose and how the jacket looks in this photo:

IMG_0220.jpg

gasp! i wish i had a brick and mortar store here that sold HT.

no you don't....
NO you don't
NO YOU DON'T..
it's 5 min from my work, it's 5 min from my home, it's on my way home, it's on my way to work... do you understand the temptation I am facing on a daily basis :banghead
only now I realize what weak man I am:duh
resistance is truly futile

no you don't....
NO you don't
NO YOU DON'T..
it's 5 min from my work, it's 5 min from my home, it's on my way home, it's on my way to work... do you understand the temptation I am facing on a daily basis :banghead
only now I realize what weak man I am:duh
resistance is truly futile

but i would be ever so happy living in my shack made out of stacked Hot toys boxes...im pretty sure that would actually happen if i lived that close...i pity you sir...i truly do:D

This thing is just incredible. The likeness is insane, i'd say their best likeness yet bar none. The quality of the HS and paint is magnificent. Even the eyes are a new level! But that leather jacket does look awful silly, what's going on there?!

Paint job is great and and I actually like both jackets but really want to show off his cybernetic arm but without the jacket the figure looks a lil skinny especially with the shoulder straps really cutting into the shoulder.

Dang I am too tired, can't take any decent shots of him :( nite boys

Last edited:
From what Eric told me at Toys2, Marcus should be coming any time now this week or next for the first shipment and second shipment is mid-October..this may be a birthday present for me.:D

Back