Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put on the blue coat and changed the BD sculpt into the normal version. Seems like the normal one have better paint, especially the eyes. Although hair wise, both are weak and toyish, as its only single paint, unlike connor's two tone hair paint job.

He looks better with the coat and clean head :rock

Great close up's there OMG. These new releases can really stand up to close scrutiny.

The new releases look great, but I haven't found a Hot Toys figure that couldn't stand up to close in views since like 2007. However, there are more and more details to be seen now than ever before.

Yeah, but Q4 is only 2 weeks away, so we could easily be getting anything from 15 to 25 day notices any day now for him.

I read awhile back even months are announcements while odd months are the releases (or something similar). I have no idea how true or accurate the statement is however, September (9) is an odd month and a flurry of figures were released.

Ok, just so that I understand...you can technically make 2 versions of the figure if you have another True Type? And if so, should it be a narrow shoulder True Type?

Ok, just so that I understand...you can technically make 2 versions of the figure if you have another True Type? And if so, should it be a narrow shoulder True Type?

No, you need extra clothes 2. The figure comes with 2 different jackets, that's it, the rest of the outfit doesn't change, so if you wanted to make a second figure to have both variations displayed, you'd need at least pants and a shirt and boots for the other one.

No, you need extra clothes 2. The figure comes with 2 different jackets, that's it, the rest of the outfit doesn't change, so if you wanted to make a second figure to have both variations displayed, you'd need at least pants and a shirt and boots for the other one.

Right, so I'll have to hit up Toy Anxiety. Thanks Sean.

Toy Anxiety can have good prices, the trouble is, they only part out so many so you have to be quick on the draw.

Especially where people will want to have both versions of Marcus on display at once, the boots, pants, hands and knife sling will go quick.

This figure looks amazing. It has now dropped onto my must-have list. They even got Sam Worthington's feckles in there. Wow!

When I first saw the blue coat from those official photos, I though it was kinda crappy, but now I change my mind, it feels and looks sooo nice on Marcus, better than the leather jacket. No wire inside the coat tho.
IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

The rubber arms amaze me most, it look so real, and I mean REAL SKIN!! my god
IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

I see myself primarily using the blue coat, even if not accurrate, I'd rather just put the Endo head on it, it's a nicer looking costume, but I'll enjoy the leather coat for some photo fun of course.

The leather jacket and pants I dislike most, unlike Jonnor's jacket which feel so soft and smooth, Marcus's is just the opposite (remind me medicom figure) and the weathering on the knee is a joke.

I'll get another Marcus in a few weeks so I can display both version same time plus 2 extra heads to play with :D
IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Marcus use a custom body, Narrow Shoulders body + Caucasian Male chest + ball join on the shoulders, so you cant put the rubber arms on any Truetype.

Marcus right arm do not have skeleton inside, the elbow join is limited to "2 click"

Damn people are fighting over those Marcus pants like freakin piranhas on Ebay! :google I was trying to get everything but I had to let the rest go just to keep his pants. Damn Savages! MY PANTS-MINE:mad: Some auctions are going for $20-30 If you see those Marcus pants anywhere grab them! And the boot covers- forget about it

Seriously its just cheaper to buy a second figure

Damn people are fighting over those Marcus pants like freakin piranhas on Ebay! :google I was trying to get everything but I had to let the rest go just to keep his pants. Damn Savages! MY PANTS-MINE:mad: Some auctions are going for $20-30 If you see those Marcus pants anywhere grab them! And the boot covers- forget about it

Seriously its just cheaper to buy a second figure

thats probably the best thing to do. I can image the body he brings going for alot to on ebay. You might even make your money back ( if not make profit ) after taking the parts you need away.

Back