Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe that seller how can someone have that many wolverine on sale. All the sellers are from Vietnam selling wolverine? I don't think so.

You might want to think again. You all had me scared that I may have gotten scammed when I first bought it, but it arrived today and is the real deal.

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

Not bad for just under $300 total with shipping.

You might want to think again. You all had me scared that I may have gotten scammed when I first bought it, but it arrived today and is the real deal.

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

Your belt might be missing a silver button on the side. Can't tell from the angle but there should be six.

Congrats!

(Now I feel raw about laying out what I did to get mine last weekend.)

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

Yeah, I took the plunge and ended up getting one. After reading all the positive feedbacks, he seems legit.

Got mine for about $315 shipped.

I just snagged one of these too. Got mine for $309 shipped.

I kicked the 1/6 habit years ago, but have been itching for something new in my collection lately. I'll probably snag a few other Marvel Movie figures I suppose, that Cap looks real nice...

Back