Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pic!! and an awesome setup!

the fact that so many fake wolverines continue to sell at well above $200 is an indicator of how much demand there is of this beloved mutant. I'm sure HT is realizing that the fakes are taking money away from their wallet and are likely to be preparing a rerelease of this figure - much sooner than later.

Thank you!

While not a fan of X-men Origins, having Wolverine in the collection was a must. It's of course easy to understand why the knock off would sell so well. I have to say that I'd be down for another release/ version of him if HT's gets around to it.

Considering the Stealth IM they've been showing at the shows lately maybe we could even hope for a comic version since the new film seemed to be put on hold. :dunno

Oh damn ! :rock Thats too cool

:duff

Thank you!

While not a fan of X-men Origins, having Wolverine in the collection was a must. It's of course easy to understand why the knock off would sell so well. I have to say that I'd be down for another release/ version of him if HT's gets around to it.

Considering the Stealth IM they've been showing at the shows lately maybe we could even hope for a comic version since the new film seemed to be put on hold. :dunno

:duff

Yep - not a fan of Xmen origins either. I'm hoping they do release another Wolverine soon..

This lucky ebay seller had his waitlist converted recently. Congrats to you sir if you're on this forum! That's freakin awesome! https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180714728270&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Yep - not a fan of Xmen origins either. I'm hoping they do release another Wolverine soon..

This lucky ebay seller had his waitlist converted recently. Congrats to you sir if you're on this forum! That's freakin awesome! https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180714728270&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

:lol, SS probably sold him a fake! :wink1:

It's amazing to hear about these inventory types of things. I know my local Hastings has a Mark IV in their display case for sale but they don't show it on their site at all. Sh** happens I suppose....:cuckoo:

I still think it's crazy that these bootlegs are selling for more than the original's msrp.

I really hope HT decides to make a new Wolvie. I passed on this for several reasons (price, I don't think the face is quite right to Hugh, the Origins hairdo). But if they end up doing a new X-Men Wolvie with the proper hair, and hopefully with both his civilian clothes and his X-uniform, and maybe a more accurate Hugh sculpt, I'll be all over that regardless of the price.

Awesome photography there Chigger!

:hi5:

Thanks for the mention in the Blade II thread as well.

I still think it's crazy that these bootlegs are selling for more than the original's msrp.

I really hope HT decides to make a new Wolvie. I passed on this for several reasons (price, I don't think the face is quite right to Hugh, the Origins hairdo). But if they end up doing a new X-Men Wolvie with the proper hair, and hopefully with both his civilian clothes and his X-uniform, and maybe a more accurate Hugh sculpt, I'll be all over that regardless of the price.

I actually grabbed this figure for a bit of the same reasons you listed that you didn't fully care for him. I can see Jackman in the sculpt, but I also see a sculpt that could be a comic version of Wolverine. The clothes also seem to match that leather jacket, cowboy hat wearing style from him in casual wear in the 90's comics. Plus, I actually prefer the Origins hair over the previous X films "do's". To each their own...

It was a fit for me but I would love a yellow/ blue or brown costume. One with the ability to have the mask pulled off, resting on his shoulders and his trademark hair showing. Add in a cigar or a sculpt that could hold a cigar in his mouth and it would be a homerun!

Still my all time favorite figure, he is the best there is.

100_4098.jpg

100_4091.jpg

100_4079.jpg

100_4081.jpg

100_4082.jpg

100_4096.jpg

@steve74
which blue west is that on wolverine?
are there any other upgrades?
the pics look spectacular!

Thx man, it took me a while to get my Wolverine to where I was really happy with him.
My recipe:
HT Wolverine figure in all his awesomeness
ACI vintage jeans (good luck finding them)
In House denim jacket, dark blue (sleeves cut off, switched the buttons to right side and folded in the back so it fits under his jacket)
custom made wallet w/chain
HT thigh adpt (ACI jeans fit perfectly with them on and adds much needed bulk to Wolverine's legs)
HT Ghost Rider boots (IMO they match better)
small ball of tape stuffed in where Wolverine's "no no" is. (I know it's silly but look at all the pics of Wolverine on here, he's "flat in front" and it look wierd. Probably no wierder than putting man junk of a figure.)
last thing I do is wet the legs and work the jeans so they look "natural".
Good luck and let me know if I can help in anyway.

I'm gutted that I missed this figure. Here's hoping they finally get around to making wolverine 2 movie and HT makes a figure of him too.

Last edited:
Back