Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol is that you M.I.K.E?
:lol

We don't ever talk anymore, now that you're making headlines in the custom world. :( That's too foreign of a world for me.

I saw that Dexter head the other day! Sorry I never commented back. I get sidetracked with school and all. Dexter blew me away. Spot on, bro. Paint app was amazing (as was the sculpt.) I don't even watch the show, but instantly appreciated it. If you ever decide to dip into Buffy works, let me know. :p

:lol

We don't ever talk anymore, now that you're making headlines in the custom world. :( That's too foreign of a world for me.

I saw that Dexter head the other day! Sorry I never commented back. I get sidetracked with school and all. Dexter blew me away. Spot on, bro. Paint app was amazing (as was the sculpt.) I don't even watch the show, but instantly appreciated it. If you ever decide to dip into Buffy works, let me know. :p

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! :devil

I got round to taking a few photo's earlier. I have recieved a few collectables in the last month or so and I have to say this is my favourite of them.

Wolve006.jpg

Wolve005.jpg

Wolve002.jpg

Wolve004.jpg

wolve007.jpg

Wolve001.jpg

very nice pics....:clap:clap:clap

Yea, I have this one.

Correction: WE have one.

In case some of you aren't in the 'know,' Dave and I will be roommates this time next year. I'm so excited to move!!!! Look for the 'Chap and Ski Collection' thread....SOON!!! :1-1:

If it's okay with you, I'd like to assemble my Buffy collection near the front door, so when we have guests....BAM!!! It's right there in the face! Ask the wife. Let me know.

:lol j/k

On a serious note, when are you going to update the Collection thread.

If it's okay with you, I'd like to assemble my Buffy collection near the front door, so when we have guests....BAM it's right out the door!!! It's right there in the face! Ask the wife. Let me know.

:lol j/k

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:

On a serious note, when are you going to update the Collection thread.

I actually just came back from Chicago doing the promotion for the bodybuilding competition all this week that's coming in October Halloween and I was up at their IKEA so I just bought quite a bit of detolfs for my 1/6 figures. I haven't decided exactly if I like the Besta look so I'm going to keep on looking around for other shelves.

I never got this but now I'm debating.

Its a great figure and looks even better in person. For some reason this is the figure in my collection that gets the most comments from non-collector friends/family. Even more so than the IM's, Batmans, and even the Joker DX.

If the after market price is too high, I recommend waiting for the next movie. I'm sure Hot Toys will make another Logan figure given the popularity of this one.

Its a great figure and looks even better in person. For some reason this is the figure in my collection that gets the most comments from non-collector friends/family. Even more so than the IM's, Batmans, and even the Joker DX.

If the after market price is too high, I recommend waiting for the next movie. I'm sure Hot Toys will make another Logan figure given the popularity of this one.

yeah very true. I could always look for one up here too if someone sells theirs.

Hey guys need your opinions. I finally went out and bought a Hot Toys Wolverine. IT was bought from a reputable guy. Well at least hes supposed to be since he draws comics. Well after my initial shock and awe i noticed that the tank top was a ahir short. didnt look bad but can barely tuck in. Then looking at the stand base it didnt look right. Well when I told the guy about it he blew up and was offened about it said i didnt know what i was talkin about. He said that the figure is genuine and was bought 2 years ago. The only reason why i would like to believe him is because he is an artist. But let me know what you think.

View attachment 38844

View attachment 38843

View attachment 38842

Back