Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I would have gotten one of these when I had the chance. He looks so good. Don't know if I can get one cheap now on eBay. Hoping for the new movie to start production soon and hopefully once it comes out they will do another Wolverine figure for it.

Wish I would have gotten one of these when I had the chance. He looks so good. Don't know if I can get one cheap now on eBay. Hoping for the new movie to start production soon and hopefully once it comes out they will do another Wolverine figure for it.

You could always go for one of the FAKES. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Here's a shot I posted on the Spiderman thread few weeks ago, hope this doesn't push anyone over the edge in getting that Wolverine :)

marvelites01.jpg

Loving that pose for Wolverine. You don't really see many posing him with his shirt on now, I do prefer him without it though.

Ugh! I just can't stand that goofy helmet on Thor. Don't understand why they made the wings on it so pointy. So wish I would have gotten Wolverine dammit! He is going for like 400-500 on eBay :(. They better make one for the new movie.

it's to my advantage that most people did not like this movie. 1 year after the hot toys release, i still got him misb for $180. back then, i can't believe people are passing on the canucklehead.

and i like the movie. its not X2 but i'm easy to please and have the standards of a seven year old.

i'm pretty sure the new HT wolverine from the new movie will be even more impressive.

Last edited:
looks like ht finally got off there arse and put a stop to the bootlegs.
there's not one to be seen on ebay.

Back