Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAM_2338.jpg

SAM_2339.jpg

SAM_2341.jpg

SAM_2345.jpg

Picked this guy up from a fellow freak this week. When I got into collecting HT, Wolverine was one of the ones i really wanted but with the fairly large price tag and the whole Vietnamese non-authentic units surfacing on eBay, I put him on the back burner. I'm glad I picked him up though, because it's honestly now one of my favorite figures in my collection. :yess:

Picked this guy up from a fellow freak this week. When I got into collecting HT, Wolverine was one of the ones i really wanted but with the fairly large price tag and the whole Vietnamese non-authentic units surfacing on eBay, I put him on the back burner. I'm glad I picked him up though, because it's honestly now one of my favorite figures in my collection. :yess:

Congrats man!:1-1:

Tonight, I just scored an authentic Wolvy...again. :yess:

The first time I let go of him last2 week, I felt really2 bad but there's an emergency and he's the only one who has a ready buyer so I have no choice. Now, that s__t won't happen again...ever! :nono

Congrats Custo! :duff:

Back