Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i dont know how much those bootlegs go for but they look good enough to display for those that cant afford the close-to-500-bucks authentic version lol

How much does a bootleg go for? Seems like any bootleg of this figure is trying to be passed off as original...therefore, you end up paying the same amount for either. :huh

Lol fair enough. It's a fantastic figure though, so I can't fault anyone for wanting this by any means necessary. With that said, I've been obsessing to make sure mines original even though it obviously is. It would drive me nuts if it wasn't.

the difference is paying full price for a knock-off (if that's what happened) how could anyone be happy with that? I guess the saying, "ignorance is bliss" applies here with what you're saying

Yeah. I guess. All I'm saying is that any of this stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, knockoff or not. That's why morons are paying upwards of $500 for subpar AVP Preds. Eye of the beholder, I guess.

Great pose! I still have mine MIB since I'm not sure how to display him. I just can't imagine displaying him alone on a shelf posed in a fighting stance with no one to fight.

I'm glad that this thread is still open so I can get ideas on how I may want to pose him but in the meantime, he's staying in his box until I find a nemesis for him to fight or I may just end up selling him (it's a shame to keep him prisoner in a box).

Please keep posting pics... this figure is awesome!

Gots mine today!

016-3.jpg

Back