Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@robbie, I'll keep it the same, I already packed it up and put it away. I like the one I modded better but I always felt guilty changing it around for some reason.
@Nick, I found the link to the store over at OSW last week, it was a new online store that everyone thought was fake and a scam because they were selling really hard to find HT figures for really cheap. I took the risk and got a Wolverine because I was able to pay with paypal so even if it was a scam I could just file a paypal claim. With the rebate I got and express shipping Wolvie cost me about $340 and I got him from China in about a week. I'm glad I took the risk cause I went back to see if I could pick up another one but his price has sky rocketed since I bought mine. Here's the link;
https://www.hottoysonlinestore.com/

@robbie, I'll keep it the same, I already packed it up and put it away. I like the one I modded better but I always felt guilty changing it around for some reason.
@Nick, I found the link to the store over at OSW last week, it was a new online store that everyone thought was fake and a scam because they were selling really hard to find HT figures for really cheap. I took the risk and got a Wolverine because I was able to pay with paypal so even if it was a scam I could just file a paypal claim. With the rebate I got and express shipping Wolvie cost me about $340 and I got him from China in about a week. I'm glad I took the risk cause I went back to see if I could pick up another one but his price has sky rocketed since I bought mine. Here's the link;
https://www.hottoysonlinestore.com/

wow nice find. some rare hot toys on there at prices cheaper than what you see on ebay for sure.

The store just called me to see if I recieved their package ok, if everything was in order and if I was happy with service, how freak'n cool is that?

^^ Yep one in the same. I knew it was risky but what the hell I tried it and it worked out great for me. It's a new store trying to get their business off the ground and everyone has to start off some place. I figured if it was a scam I would have to go through the pain'n the butt of a paypal claim, if not I would get a cheap figure. I happy with the way it turned out and I will be using that store again.

legit2.jpg

Great catch Steve! :clap It comes w/ the HT paper bag as well?

At first, I also thought the site was just a scam w/ the its prices to good to be true but now you prove it wrong. Glad you pulled the trigger there cause the prices have now been doubled since the last time I visit that online store.

Yeah the bag came with the figure, I was worried when I 1st bought it but then I started getting updated emails then a tracking #. I was shocked how fast it got to me, they sent it express mail which took 7 days, I know people still don't want to trust it but that's ok, it just means better deals for me in the future.

Congrats on having that pay off for you. No way I was gonna take that risk. But you know what they say--no risk, no, um, potatoe.

Here's a new Wolvie-related pic I took:

DSC_0319.jpg

and the whole Marvel crew:

DSC_0318-1.jpg

Yeah the bag came with the figure, I was worried when I 1st bought it but then I started getting updated emails then a tracking #. I was shocked how fast it got to me, they sent it express mail which took 7 days, I know people still don't want to trust it but that's ok, it just means better deals for me in the future.

Sweet! :cool: I've been eyeing on their Hellboy, Rocky & Rambo 3 figs but looks like the price has skyrocketed already. :slap

Wow, I had no idea that Wolverine had gone up so much in price. He came out just as I was sort of getting into Hot Toys, and I couldn't quite swing him when it came time to order. I was bummed, I've always loved his look from the first movie.

I guess there's a good chance they'll make figures for the Wolverine sequel, hopefully I can snatch one up then.

Ok, I have to ask. Both Karamazov and Nick have an "out of place" display of their Marvel characters. What's with the randomness? As in, why isn't Iron Man next to War Machine and/or Cap? Why not Blade and Ghost Rider side by side? Just curious.

I do it to spread out the color more instead of having a colorful side and a grey/black side

Mind you, my display is different than my sig. My sig is all photoshop...

Back