Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terminator Redemption
TerminatorRedemption.jpg

How much was your FedEx fees for Arnie?

I wish I lived in America now.

So The bill originally from SS for Arnie was £135.50, add on the fees from FedEx £44.71, £180.21 total. $270.94 in USD :/

Iron Man Battle damage from SS £155.38, FedEx fees £33.75, £189.13 total. $284.35 in USD. :(

Euro102.36 (with SS rewards discount) + customs Euro28.83 = Euro131.19 /approx £108 altogether. $162

Compared to yours I guess my Sideshow rewards must have made a differance. My discount was $67.25 / approx £44

But even adding that back onto the £ price of my T-800, with my customs aswell, doesn't quite make it as expensive as yours.

I really don't get why I've been hammered big time for import fees. Can you?

This would make me gladly pay Parcelforce the £19 - £21 I sometimes had to pay with any figure and even with them there wasn't huge fluctuations as what FedEx are doing.

speaking of custom charges! fedex just sent me an invoice yesterday to say i owe them £33 for the EX.BDIM that i recieved last week! what happens if i dont pay it??

speaking of custom charges! fedex just sent me an invoice yesterday to say i owe them £33 for the EX.BDIM that i recieved last week! what happens if i dont pay it??

You could be called to go to court and if not sue you for it which in the end would cost even more.

They have paid duty and VAT to Customs & Excise on your/ours behalf and have every right to recover it.

This is the opposite of Parcelforce. They keep the parcel prisoner until you pay up. If you don't the parcel would be sent back.

If you decide not to pay the Fedex bill they can sue as it will have been implied when the package was shipped that any charges were to be paid by recipient, or your next package may not even be delivered until you have paid off the outstanding debt (and presumably extra admin charges).

@Agonistes, That looks Awesome Bro!

Thanks. :)

Nice edit! But too much blue IMO. If I may, I took the liberty to 'shop your picture. I hope you don't mind. :pray:

Thanks. Yeah I know the color wasn't spot on, but I took the picture with that lighting, didn't mess with the colors afterwards in any way, don't have enough knowledge or patience for that. ^^ Your edit definitely looks closer to the original color though.

You could be called to go to court and if not sue you for it which in the end would cost even more.

They have paid duty and VAT to Customs & Excise on your/ours behalf and have every right to recover it.

This is the opposite of Parcelforce. They keep the parcel prisoner until you pay up. If you don't the parcel would be sent back.

cheers! i'll have to pay it the as the figure is in my sisters name and she'll kill me if it comes back on her! whats the time frame you get to pay it off? im broke at the moment!!!

I'm honestly not sure. I can't find any info on how long you have but it's all automated over the phone.

Has anyone mentioned that this figure didn't come with gloved hands? After he peels off his forearm skin he wears gloves for the rest of the movie; would that be included with the BD version?

Also, I would think V1 is the way he is throughout most of the film. A BD would make sense to me only for the headsculpt and gloved hands/weapons, not sure if I'd care for a figure with a missing or mangled arm and exposed metal chest. Sure the outfit would be cool but to shell out 180+ for a figure that resembles about 30 minutes of a 2 1/2 hour film is a stretch--Look at BR Joker, the sculpt was the selling point for many collectors and although the accessories were top-notch it didn't sustain its value. New ones can be had for less than $160 at that seen was less than 10 minutes.

such a great figure, but his jacket creases so easily...oh well, hes meant to be a weathered cool guy anyways...I love this figure.

I think everyone can agree that this is the best quality leather jacket ever made in 1/6 scale. All the tailoring is top notch in fact -- even more reason why Hot Toys needs to acquire the Indy license.

Is it really leather though? I never did get an answer to that. Or I've missed it. This must be my 3rd time.

cheers! i'll have to pay it the as the figure is in my sisters name and she'll kill me if it comes back on her! whats the time frame you get to pay it off? im broke at the moment!!!

If your unable to pay I would imagine that you could phone them up, find out how long you have, and if your unable to pay by that date work something out. I would imagine they would rather give you a little extension in paying it rather than the hassle of court costs.

I would also imagine it would be treated much like a electric bill or something. They will probably send you a written warning incase the earlier letter with the cahrges "got lost in the post" or something.

Really at the end of the day, it would be better to phone them and work something out. If they are being arseholes and not budging then you will just have to lend the money off someone.

Other than that I have no idea :dunno :lol

And as on January next year VAT is 20%. Fan-bloody-tastic! Like these things aren't expensive enough!:mad:

Boxed mine up for the time being, hoping that when I next take him out the issues from him shelf diving won't seem as bad. Plus i'm currently building new shelves so he was just sitting there, collecting dust.

Stupid sheets.

Sucks that it took a dive! Hate it when that happens. Everything occurs in slow motion :horror What issue is causing him to fall? :confused:

Mines been sturdy like a rock! Which is something considering how cheap and unstable my current shelves are :lol

Back