Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine a few days ago, but was waiting till my days off to open it. But received The Comedians Grenade launcher and Belt from Toy Anxiety, boy their quick!. So brought it to work and opened it up. Sweet! Crumby photo doesn't do it justice, lol.

100_4534.jpg

Got mine a few days ago, but was waiting till my days off to open it. But received The Comedians Grenade launcher and Belt from Toy Anxiety, boy their quick!. So brought it to work and opened it up. Sweet! Crumby photo doesn't do it justice, lol.

Congratulations toylion. It is one of there best.

I like this one so much that I broke down and bought another one so I didn't have to swap anything over to show two different looks.

I have also tried a temporary alteration of the elbows to give it extra movement so that it can rest the shotgun on it's shoulder. I need to do a proper job of it sometime, but basicaly I have extended the arms by about 5mm by making the posts that push into the upper arm longer. It leaves a gap between elbow and biscep, but i'm not bothered as I won't have it on the shelf without the jacket on.

T80017.jpg

T80018.jpg

Last edited:
This may be an extremely strange comment...but I love how this figure sounds. I was moving and posing him around earlier and the material would pretty much have the same sound effect that the movie had for when Arnie moved and shifted, It just sounded right ..............yeah I know :cuckoo:

Last edited:
FFS! This forum is getting out of hand with high resolution pics. Unless some of you own 30" inch displays and higher how can you think it's acceptable posting photos of 2560x and higher. It's just pure god damn laziness when you don't resize them.

FFS! This forum is getting out of hand with high resolution pics. Unless some of you own 30" inch displays and higher how can you think it's acceptable posting photos of 2560x and higher. It's just pure god damn laziness when you don't resize them.

:chillpill:

Back