Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I hope we see some preview pics within the next couple of months.:pray:

I know we all speculated and HT's kinda hinted they were doing T1 but this is HUGE! Its one thing to hear something and another to finally see its official! BRING IT ON HOT TOYS! :clap

I'm sure next we'll see the final T2 T-800 piece (BD) and then on with T1. :yess:

Me too...that is the outfit that would have me most excited.........

It's the fluffies isn't it.

AAAAAirAkJoAAAAAASuQhA.jpg

Several had problems with it, I would warm it up with a hairdryer to be safe. :hi5:

I was fortunate not to have any problems removing his forearm. Applying a little heat from a hair dryer would be a safe bet.

I'm too scared to swap the arm. I haven't even taken it out off the box in case a finger falls off.

Removing and reattaching the full arm was ok without heat because you can grip it without damage, it's the Endo arm with not much solid area to hold while trying to pop it in that's tricky, but, at least you know his arm won't be falling out. Still, not sure why they didn't just use plug like their standard TTs use to connect elbows into the upper and lower arm.

Thanks for the info guys, I am just going to leave it alone out of fear:(

Nice find with T1 teaser images. HT has been on point with their Terminator releases lately. While I've only been interested in the T-800, every piece in the next generation of this line has been stunning. Also hoping for the BD T-800 as well - the iconic image of the cold visage of the endoskeleton peeking through maimed flesh has always captured what The Terminator is all about for me.

A T1- T-800 from the Cop Shootout scene is my second most wanted figure. A punk outfit T-800 will be sweet though too. I really cant wait to see what HT comes up with.

Off topic but this is funny, not sure its been posted -

Has some F-bombs, not sure if thats ok with the mods??

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aKEg6fJ-7P4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aKEg6fJ-7P4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back