Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know wat makes the terminator happy

3652.gif

So i got my confirmation that it should be here on Monday from Sideshow. Can someone tell me if the figure has some problems as I don't want to open my figure till I get my own place.

Mine was missing the foam ring that is under the skin of the neck. But I think I was the only one that had that problem. The figure is pretty amazing. Enjoy.

I promised myself after I purchased the "MJ:BAD" figure, I was done with HT for awhile; but seems Im going to have to break my promise. The more I go through this thread, the more I long for this figure..:thud:

Damn you Vodoun & your Canon camera that takes such awesome pics

Anyone know of any "reasonable" prices available now for this guy? Would you be so kind as to direct me in in the right direction?!

Ive checked eBay but seems the prices are getting a little out of hand. Is it like that everywhere now?

I promised myself after I purchased the "MJ:BAD" figure, I was done with HT for awhile; but seems Im going to have to break my promise. The more I go through this thread, the more I long for this figure..:thud:

Damn you Vodoun & your Canon camera that takes such awesome pics

Anyone know of any "reasonable" prices available now for this guy? Would you be so kind as to direct me in in the right direction?!

Ive checked eBay but seems the prices are getting a little out of hand. Is it like that everywhere now?

https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Terminator-2-T-800-12-inch-Col/sku/279943233.uts

Pre order for Sept. https://www.alteregocomics.com/T-800-12-Inch-Figure.html

Gohastings has them for $131.99. Type in STYLE for the promo code and you'll get 50% off standard shipping..

Ordered one from gohastings. Too good a price to resist, although it sounds like they are making another batch of these for at least the Asian market due in the Fall.

Awesome fig, one of the best of the year so far IMO.

Back