Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4880071379_f3cd4da799_z.jpg

4880071383_2c3844305c_z.jpg

4880071385_656777f626_z.jpg

Just capturing the slim look.

You're doing that well, even with the paperclip trick applied, certain angles and light still make the body of this figure look much bigger than it looks to the naked eye. In some photos, even some of my own, I'd feel a need to swap bodies based on how it looks, but the in hand looks just fine, I wouldn't change anything about his size, maybe just have a bit more material to his coat to close a bit further around the front.

If only there was a way to flatten the curves of the lapels around the neck like the heavy worn well used soft leather look the jacket had.

Right now it looks like one of those jackets just taken off the store shelf that hasn't been broken in yet that it appears that stiff.

I think that's just a matter of the thickness of the material, and I imagine HT went as thin as they could before having to use really cheep, lousy looking pleathers.

While there are small things that could be polished up a bit more to truly look like Arnie right off the screen, fortunately, you really have to give it a good study to spot them, they're not overly blatant details that hurt the appearance of the figure.

After 4 month of displaying T-800, I notice that the color around pant seam has faded. I'm not sure if it is common issue or the artificial leather surface has cracked, or what else. Any idea how to solve this, or prevent it from spreading. Sorry for crap pics anyway.

I've forgot his release date and not sure if he was launched in my country in May or June. I live in Asia.

Sorry for my bad memory, should have said after months of displaying him...

i think it's really the quality of the material. i noticed mine had some fade on the sides when i first got it. I doubt it will spread

I've forgot his release date and not sure if he was launched in my country in May or June. I live in Asia.

Sorry for my bad memory, should have said after months of displaying him...

:D not to worry, I was just shocked that someone had it for that long, almost thought you must have somehow had connections and grab the prototype or something ;)

After 4 month of displaying T-800, I notice that the color around pant seam has faded. I'm not sure if it is common issue or the artificial leather surface has cracked, or what else. Any idea how to solve this, or prevent it from spreading. Sorry for crap pics anyway.

Mine's been that way from day one, all the seems on my costume have a slight weathering effect.

Thanks for all the answers friends. Feel better now to know that it's just my misunderstanding lol.

The weathering is in the same place on mine as well.

It's actually pretty amazing how Hot Toys manages to make the weathering effects on their figures so uniform throughout production.

This fig is just awesome. I got a brand-new one off of ragacin for a great price, and the likeness of Arnie is so freakishly dead-on it's amazing. Mine also has the weathering on the leather and I think it adds an even better sense of realism. This is the only human-likeness HT fig I have and will prob be the only one I get.

Back