Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:
Besides in this case making more of T-800 which was not released to long ago anyways I would really just see it as resupplying channels.
If anyone is talking about rereleasing than TDK OC comes to my mind. Yes I own one and paid more for it than I should and it will only go up in value but I certainly would not mind seeing HT "release" it enhanced further as a DX.
OOOpsy back to T-800, so anyone ever figured out why he is one of the heaviest TT ever?
:borg:

:exactly:
Besides in this case making more of T-800 which was not released to long ago anyways I would really just see it as resupplying channels.
If anyone is talking about rereleasing than TDK OC comes to my mind. Yes I own one and paid more for it than I should and it will only go up in value but I certainly would not mind seeing HT "release" it enhanced further as a DX.
OOOpsy back to T-800, so anyone ever figured out why he is one of the heaviest TT ever?
:borg:

Because there is a built in T-800 endoskeleton in ther aswell, duh

on a more serios note, I wish I had picked this up when it came out, it looks like a brilliant figure... still want the BD version to happen though, I will get that with out a doubt

approximately how long will it take before Hot Toys reveals which T-800 will come out next?

Because there is a built in T-800 endoskeleton in ther aswell, duh

on a more serios note, I wish I had picked this up when it came out, it looks like a brilliant figure... still want the BD version to happen though, I will get that with out a doubt

Dude..we have been discussing the second wave of this figure thats to come, your chance at getting one will be as good as it was back when it was first released.

I want to know so all the speculating in my head can stop.

Will they make cyberdyne and BD as seperate figures? Will there be a DX :)gah:)? What exactly will each (or the one) come with? How many will I need to buy to create each look I want?

I need your help guys, I just received my t800 and the head popped off. I tried to put it back using the paper but I can't get it right, please HEELP!

Niels

I remeber somebody else having a problem with that, I suggested something and it worked. When the head pops out does the peg come with it? With mine the peg stays in the body and it comes on and off perfectly. Try putting the peg in the body and see how that works!

2 people i've helped with that problem! ha

No probs bud.

bat-signal.jpg

Platty to the resuce!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I've put off getting Hot Toys models in the past. I was tempted to get the Bank Heist Joker, but this T-800 looks to be their best one yet. I saw it up-close in Forbidden Planet in Liverpool and my jaw pretty much touched the floor! Ordered it online (£50 off on the Forbidden Planet website) and it should arrive within 10 days! Really can't wait, it's like Christmas and birthday rolled into one :p

Back