Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did Hot Toys ever explain why the figure comes wearing a grey shirt and separate black shirt, not the other way around? if he's got the clenched punch fists as the default pose that matches perfectly the scene where he steps out of the bar Bad to the Bone so why did they go with the grey as the default?

Because he has the Endo arm with the grey shirt.

Because he has the Endo arm with the grey shirt.

I just felt that it should came with default black shirt because many have him posed with the shades and shotgun, and the grey shirt was for the endoarm scene but not many pose this figure that way. it would have taken the hassle away from having to remove the jacket, remove the grey shirt readjusting the pants and putting them all on again adding stress to the outfits.

that's why I was thinking of getting black hands from another figure to make it just the Cyberdyne gibons scene and leave it at that.

I just felt that it should came with default black shirt because many have him posed with the shades and shotgun, and the grey shirt was for the endoarm scene but not many pose this figure that way. it would have taken the hassle away from having to remove the jacket, remove the grey shirt readjusting the pants and putting them all on again adding stress to the outfits.

that's why I was thinking of getting black hands from another figure to make it just the Cyberdyne gibons scene and leave it at that.

But they weren't even going to include the black shirt till people started complaining to Hot Toys. The black shirt was an after thought.

oh I wasn't here for that part, so the original plan was to pose him with sunglasses and grey shirt? that wouldnt have been screen accurate unless posing for T2 3-D

Finally got this - I was holding out for a BD version but now that the T1 version is coming out, I'm unsure if we'll see another figure from T2...

Finally got this - I was holding out for a BD version but now that the T1 version is coming out, I'm unsure if we'll see another figure from T2...

they are probably doing DX for both T1 and t2 battle damaged but want to get the clean less accessory T1 out of the way first. but it's still nice to have this one.

quick question those who changed the grey shirt to the black, did you need to take off the belt and pull the pants down in order to tuck in the black shirt or is there enought space to allow you to do that without repositioning the pants thanks.

yes it does because the belt is very delicate to put back on and wanted to know if its necessary to even do this to have the shirt tucked in.

Regarding 1/6 firgure collecting: TWEEZERS ARE YOU FRIEND!

I undid the belt and pulled his pants down to his thighs :chug when I switched the shirts. I also removed the belt because the folded material from the belt loops were also over the belt. I removed it and tweezed it back on correctly

thanks zidane for the advice and suggestion, yeah the belt seems paper thin. can you accidentally tear it though with the tweezer pulling on the end? also how easy does the black shirt tuck in, does it just slide in or do you kind of have to stuff it in?

Just pull the hands off, pull the jacket off, take down the pants and belt, pull the shirt over his head, put on the other one, tuck it in the pants, buckle belt with tweezers and push the rest of the shirt down into the pants with the opposite end of the tweezers.

Back