Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg

why?

........... .............

250px-Smile!.jpg

Last edited:
did any of you who ordered the second wave release receive the figure yet and can tell me of any differences thanks

very excited mine is scheduled for delivery on Friday just got the e-mail. is there anything I should look out for to compare to see if this second wave has difference to the first wave?

very excited mine is scheduled for delivery on Friday just got the e-mail. is there anything I should look out for to compare to see if this second wave has difference to the first wave?

It comes with this sculpt for starters:

arnold.jpg

That's wave 2 right there.

I know I'm late to the party, but mine should be arriving today. I just have to be lucky and time it out to be home when UPS delivers.:pray:
I was trying to stay out of the Terminator line but now I have this showing up and I ordered a T-600 shipping late this week.:slap I've been down this collecting lines road before and it doesn't end pretty for the old pocket book.

You misunderstand. One attaches to the end of the other. Like a grabber if he drops things.

What a great idea. You've inspired me to buy another. I can make the Terminator do the "Toy Story" Buzz Lightyear arm/Woody pal hand shake now.

I'm serious too.

Back