Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The second exhaust is in the box (Other quoted)
But there is modification, Because too long of origin.

You can see Arnol here

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69545&page=984

Excuse me if my english is bad and if I understood your question...

I meant in addition to those pics do you have one from the side---both wheels visible with arnold sitting on it? Like if you're driving and you look to the left and you see someone riding next to you, that view?

Also, since it comes with the second exhaust are there parts included for the mod?

thanks zidane for the advice and suggestion, yeah the belt seems paper thin. can you accidentally tear it though with the tweezer pulling on the end? also how easy does the black shirt tuck in, does it just slide in or do you kind of have to stuff it in?

Just pull the hands off, pull the jacket off, take down the pants and belt, pull the shirt over his head, put on the other one, tuck it in the pants, buckle belt with tweezers and push the rest of the shirt down into the pants with the opposite end of the tweezers.

:exactly:

It won't rip if you pull from one end BUT you shouldn't handle it that way---its akin to not heating a joint before removing it. Instead remove it one belt loop at a time.

usswanker is correct in his simplification but you will have a much easier time if you angle his arms back and down like if he were getting handcuffed to remove and then but back the jacket. For the shirt its best if you pose his arms straight up in the air for easier swapping and less stretching NOTE: twist both shoulder joints in each arm to get the arm up properly. You'll know what I mean ---Standing regular the arm can be spread out like jesus---pretty parallel to the floor but to go higher you have to twist the socket joint and the bring back in the first twist.

I tried to draw what I mean:

View attachment 28145

The muscle body isn't as easy as a reg TT to pose but this is what worked for me.

Last edited:
:gah::banghead
I just got my Arnie out of the box for the first time since i bought him (I'm not displaying him until the T1000 arrives).

I had missed where the little foam piece should go when putting him back, it was for the packing material that goes over his throat, so now i have a little mark on his throat, its very minor, but it still bugs the crap out of me :/

they are probably doing DX for both T1 and t2 battle damaged but want to get the clean less accessory T1 out of the way first. but it's still nice to have this one.

Yeah, maybe, but I was tired of waiting. Hot Toys has failed to produce "obvious" choices before. Now that they've moved on to Terminator 1, I have my doubts.

Probably will get Sarah Connor and the T-1000 as well... I wasn't a big fan of the Sarah Connor until I saw it in person in NYC, wow. But then, if I get her, I have to complete the trio...

Arnie was key though. Had to make sure I got this one first if there's even the slightest chance we don't get another T2 version.

Yeah, maybe, but I was tired of waiting. Hot Toys has failed to produce "obvious" choices before. Now that they've moved on to Terminator 1, I have my doubts.

Probably will get Sarah Connor and the T-1000 as well... I wasn't a big fan of the Sarah Connor until I saw it in person in NYC, wow. But then, if I get her, I have to complete the trio...

Arnie was key though. Had to make sure I got this one first if there's even the slightest chance we don't get another T2 version.

were did you see her at Forbidden Planet? I am thinking of maybe getting Sarah too but I feel weird if I had her from T2 and Hot Toys doesn't make her for Terminator 1.

I am sure HT is playing it smart by milking the T-800 in its current form until wave X is sold out and demand has settled. Why would they announce the BD/DX now if it would only hurt their current clean version.
:borg:

were did you see her at Forbidden Planet? I am thinking of maybe getting Sarah too but I feel weird if I had her from T2 and Hot Toys doesn't make her for Terminator 1.

Forbidden planet in NYC is only good for the 10% off they offer students w/ ID. Its pretty slim pickins' for HT 1/6 stuff. They have some nice busts and PF's but their HT selection is not that great. When they do have a new fig it seems like they only carry about 2-3. You'd think they would carry a ton being that they're in the middle of the city but they don't. I go in about once every week or two and the one detolf looking case they have for HT either has the same non-selling Two-Face and Comedian type figs or a blink and miss it MJ or IM. Its a shame that my LCS is this place and yet I've never been able to get anything there except 6" mcfarlanes/neca!

they are the only place I see Hot Toys and I thought you saw the Sarah there, I dont see any at Midtown Comics or Jim Hanleys are there other places that sell Hot Toys?

Well... I will NEVER buy from Monkey Depot again, no matter how bad I need what they have.

terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg

Why?

Yep, that's where I saw her.

Personally I'd be fine if they never had a T1 version. It wouldn't be nearly as cool of a figure.

T1, Michael Biehn, and an Endo should be good for me from the first movie.

Yep, that's where I saw her.

Personally I'd be fine if they never had a T1 version. It wouldn't be nearly as cool of a figure.

T1, Michael Biehn, and an Endo should be good for me from the first movie.

What if a T1 Sarah came with the blown in half endoskeleton and maybe some factory environment pieces?

Back