Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm late to the party, but mine should be arriving today. I just have to be lucky and time it out to be home when UPS delivers.:pray:
I was trying to stay out of the Terminator line but now I have this showing up and I ordered a T-600 shipping late this week.:slap I've been down this collecting lines road before and it doesn't end pretty for the old pocket book.

so how did it go did you receieve this yesterday?

Hey Guys.

I was late on ordering this second wave release. I did just put myself on sideshow's waitlist. Any idea's where they might have some of the new release at near retail prices? If not, I may just have to be patient and wait for a possible BD T2.

Hey Guys.

I was late on ordering this second wave release. I did just put myself on sideshow's waitlist. Any idea's where they might have some of the new release at near retail prices? If not, I may just have to be patient and wait for a possible BD T2.

Corner Store Comics, a couple of boardies mentioned had it for a very good price.

Hey Guys.

razors edge still has this guy if you want him but their asking 200 for him now.

razors edge still has this guy if you want him but their asking 200 for him now.

Thanks for offering up razor's edge. It's not an unreasonable price, but I'm holding out for something under $200. There are a few on evilbay, and I may have to pull the trigger there. I thought with the recent re-release, there might be a possibility of getting him at least closer to retail. If I knew for a fact that HT planned on a BD version (maybe with minigun) I'd be willing to wait. A bit on the fence.

Thanks for offering up razor's edge. It's not an unreasonable price, but I'm holding out for something under $200. There are a few on evilbay, and I may have to pull the trigger there. I thought with the recent re-release, there might be a possibility of getting him at least closer to retail. If I knew for a fact that HT planned on a BD version (maybe with minigun) I'd be willing to wait. A bit on the fence.

Toys 2 has it for $169.99.

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20898&cat=0&page=1

mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow so i am taking off from community service, let someone else read to the kids at the center.

I'm still undecided on whether to change the black shirt or leave it as is with the grey and give it a T3 look.

as John would say!

zxv.jpg

DHL carrier just arrived and what a great way to start the weekend it's finally here!!

img2049e.jpg

img2050p.jpg

Ooooh! Looks like you went a bit heavy with the box cutter ther dude!

it came that way, was wrapped in bubble pinches but the shipping box could have been a little bit bigger but its fine.

its a great figure! stupid me for not having gotten this so much sooner.

I have a question though, is the head suppose to be able to come off very easily when I was putting on the shades the head just came right off. the instructions make it look like the head is supposed to be very tight on the body and thats why you have to turn it a certain way to make different poses? I also noticed the head doesn't snap or pop into the peg like the hands do, is this the norm for everyone else thanks!

it came that way, was wrapped in bubble pinches but the shipping box could have been a little bit bigger but its fine.

its a great figure! stupid me for not having gotten this so much sooner.

I have a question though, is the head suppose to be able to come off very easily when I was putting on the shades the head just came right off. the instructions make it look like the head is supposed to be very tight on the body and thats why you have to turn it a certain way to make different poses? I also noticed the head doesn't snap or pop into the peg like the hands do, is this the norm for everyone else thanks!

Well, it shouldnt just fall off. But if you try to pull it off, it should be relatively easy to do.
But let me make this clear, it is EASILY strong enough to not just fall off.
And yes, it should snap into place like the hands do.
I hate to say it, but it sounds like there maybe a fault with yours.(dont take my word for it though)
Does the head fall off if you hang him upside down/& shake it a little?(put it over your bed before you try!)

And no, the head is not supposed to be "tight" on the body...it should be nice and loose and easy to turn and pose it....but it should NOT fall off.
And the instructions only tell you to not turn the head when hes looking down because you can damage the paint work if you do that.

thanks Game, I tried adjusting it a little but the head just doesn't pop/snap into place with the peg, it kind of just rests on it and if I give it a little nudge with my thumb the head falls right off, there's very little effort needed not even a pull. I guess if I don't touch it it should be fine but is there a way to give it a tighter fit?

Not sure why, but I find the head attachment inconcistent, probably due to the necks. On my black shirt fig the neck is slimmer looking and the head can't go all the way down on it, on my grey shirt fig, the neck looks beefier but the head snaps on snug. Neither head will pop off with slight touch, but my black shirt one will come loose during a shoot depending on how much I pose the head or neck for the shot.

Back