Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the size of the grenades on the bandolier for the neca figure. They look exactly right.

This is one of those things I fear HT won't properly observe though.

The thing is, if Hot Toys has parts they can reuse or gets hung up on making the grenades fit into the M79, they won't scale up the bandolier properly. If they work the prototype and see how puny current 1/6 M79 grenades look against it and are bothered by that, maybe they'll forgo having molds already and industrty standard to make the best looking figuring they can.

I use the HT Comedian launcher, the only problem with that one is that it has a leather sling instead of black. But its an easy fix

t-800_1_1.jpg

Thats stunning! Great angle and lighting.

Especially the last.

However, thats one thing I've somewhat noticed about DSLR's, when it's close up it seems to make Arnie look old like his current form. My other camera never picked up so many freckles yet he also looks so terribly wrinkly.

Im scared to put the glasses on this figure.....are there any cases where it has messed up the sculpt?

Back