Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok per Mod...HT T 800 is a GREAT figure! Hooray!!

Seriously it is splendid..best T 800 Arnie in 1/6 by far....

I AM being SARCASTIC here, must I spell it out?

Last edited:
Finally after weeks of waiting my m79 came in. to complete the look.

IMG_2238.jpg

nice pic man! I want to hopefully get a John Connor sooner or later.

My only nit would be to futz the jacket a bit to where it's not so open

nice pic man! I want to hopefully get a John Connor sooner or later.

My only nit would be to futz the jacket a bit to where it's not so open

Most of us put a little wire or paperclip in the collar to keep the jacket more closed.

I couldn't agree more I mean it is FAR SUPERIOR- in every way. Get over it- things happen. EB has done a better T 800. I can live with it.I'm the guy who proclaimed the HT T 800 the best figure they ever did when it was released. They've been topped. Move on....

Not in 1/6 they haven't. :wave

Plus, that figure hasn't even been released yet. Should judgement be reserved for when that one actual is in hand. :dunno Remember folks, the protos can fool you.

Ok per Mod...HT T 800 is a GREAT figure! Hooray!!

Seriously it is splendid..best T 800 Arnie in 1/6 by far....

I AM being SARCASTIC here, must I spell it out?

It's not about praising a figure or not. These figures have become another status symbol in society and a lot of members here act like they can't live unless they feel like they have the best things and often resortto treating others who have something different like they are inferior as people and it ceases to be discussion of products.

I enjoy discussions about collectibles but i tire of the battles for superiority that go on around this site, especially cuz i k ow none of the people doing it really give two ____s what anyone on the web thinks of them, it's just a chance to act tough and feel good about themselves for a few minutes.

Most of us put a little wire or paperclip in the collar to keep the jacket more closed.

oh so that was the "paperclip" talk I read about a while ago. I never knew what it meant :lol :slap

I've managed to get the jacket closed toabout the right amount, but I may try this just to see how it works

It's not about praising a figure or not. These figures have become another status symbol in society and a lot of members here act like they can't live unless they feel like they have the best things and often resortto treating others who have something different like they are inferior as people and it ceases to be discussion of products.

I enjoy discussions about collectibles but i tire of the battles for superiority that go on around this site, especially cuz i k ow none of the people doing it really give two ____s what anyone on the web thinks of them, it's just a chance to act tough and feel good about themselves for a few minutes.

:goodpost::goodpost::clap

The papee clip trick works great, i use it on my HT T-800s and the Sideshow PF, and as nice as the EB coat is, i think it would help that be even better too.

The jackets just seem to want to spread open in front more than they should on these things and need some help.

My girlfriend has a brand new Nikon D5000 with an 18-55mm Lense and Guess which figure I shot first.

:lol

HT_T-800_59.jpg

Nice pic Endo, adding that Gatling Gun & the other Mod's makes this figure even more awesome. Kinda wish I bought two of these now. This only cost me £100 to PO back in the day, how them days are now gone.

Nice pic Endo, adding that Gatling Gun & the other Mod's makes this figure even more awesome. Kinda wish I bought two of these now. This only cost me £100 to PO back in the day, how them days are now gone.

Yeah, I now what you mean, buddy and thx.
Now he goes straight up in value like insane and I now wish to have 2.
One classic Galeria style and the second in this style.
But I´ll keep my collecting method, only one and repose when I want to.
:hi5:

oh so that was the "paperclip" talk I read about a while ago. I never knew what it meant :lol :slap

I've managed to get the jacket closed toabout the right amount, but I may try this just to see how it works

:goodpost::goodpost::clap

Do it. You'll be glad you did. It keeps the collar in place, otherwise it starts slowly opening again. :wave

I'm glad I bought another one when I saw that prices were going up. I was able to snag one for 180 shipped MIB!

I just watched T2 this past week and it made me want to open up the 2nd. But instead I changed from the Cyberdine shootout display, back to when he walks out the biker bar.

Back