Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx, fellas.
@Music Man: I used a pair of hands from my DX-02 Bats, but now that I sold him I'll have a new pair from the recent Begins figure I Guess.
:)
I now what you mean, Cyber. But I like it the way it is and it's accruate enough for me.
;-)

Excellent lighting in that pic Endo.

Also I think the Batman Begins gloved hands will actually be better, well they've always been my preferance. I don't think Arnie's gloves had much detail on them, certainly not the amount thats on TDK suit Batman gloves.

Excellent lighting in that pic Endo.

Also I think the Batman Begins gloved hands will actually be better, well they've always been my preferance. I don't think Arnie's gloves had much detail on them, certainly not the amount thats on TDK suit Batman gloves.

Damn, thx A-Dev.
:panic:

I hoped that this picture would get a good reaction, cause I like it too, but that well...I'm honoured, guys...really, thx.

Yeah, the BB hands are certainly great and I'll order them later, buddy. But I kinda liked the texture and all on'em. But a little more accuracy would be good.
:lol

Amazing, now I just wanted to buy a pair of hands from the new BB figure that fit to my T-800 and there are only 2 offers on ebay that have, divided from each other, the hands I need and otherwise, there are only the DX-02 hands.
Does any one of you guys have an idea where to get the Hands of the new Batman Begins figure?!

No problemo Endo. I am great mate how are you?

I wouldn't know where to find the begins hands other than ebay! Sorrry mate.

Amazing, now I just wanted to buy a pair of hands from the new BB figure that fit to my T-800 and there are only 2 offers on ebay that have, divided from each other, the hands I need and otherwise, there are only the DX-02 hands.
Does any one of you guys have an idea where to get the Hands of the new Batman Begins figure?!

Were you looking at m.y.online? I noticed he's selling the 2 hands you need for holding the minigun in seperate groupings. Typical. I wonder was that deliberate. These ebay guys know what collectors are looking for and why, thus seperating the two important hands so you have to buy both sets.

I suppose you could try a WTB thread here if you don't want to pay m.y.onlines prices and have to buy the entire set of hands.

Were you looking at m.y.online? I noticed he's selling the 2 hands you need for holding the minigun in seperate groupings. Typical. I wonder was that deliberate. These ebay guys know what collectors are looking for and why, thus seperating the two important hands so you have to buy both sets.

I suppose you could try a WTB thread here if you don't want to pay m.y.onlines prices and have to buy the entire set of hands.

Always the man to go.
:hi5:
Exactly, A-Dev...it is/was m.y.online.

I already was playing with the thought of just buying, so I would have relaxed hands for other poses of my Cyberdyne Arnie...but that´s not the sense of the thought.

I´ll try your idea, buddy.
Cheers, mate.

Last edited:

You bet your ass it is. I was looking for the HT Two Face gun hand and coin hand but do you think they would come together? Noooooo I mean that is the way everyone want to display him; holding the gun in one hand and the coin in another. So they have them in pairs: relaxed hand with gun hand and coin hand with relaxed hand. :gah: Anyway my opinion on the whole EB thing is that its a stellar figure. I think the likeness is probably more spot on than HT's BUT does that mean I like my HT version any less? Hell no! He is still my favorite figure and I think it catches the essence of Arnie very well. I cant ever see me selling him. If I had the cash for the EB one Id but in a heart beat but Im a Terminator fan.The scale is a bit of a turn off but its a solid fig. As far as which one is better? I dont really care and its kind of a non point, their different scales so I see them as something that cant be wholly compared.

Slim since the odds of a BD don't look very good. While they could redo the portrait and try to counter EB's effort, they're not likely to redo the body, which is the only other area it could be bettered. Maybe they'd rerelease it in the guise of a Cyberdyne figure, but again, who knows what more we'll see from HT.

I don't see why they wouldn't do more T-800s, particularly T2, but Kyle I get.

T2 Arnold likeness is a free for all, T1 seems that way now with HT and NECA using it, but we don't know for sure, but, Biehn's likeness may not be covered, and if it requires extra costs and such, I could see HT saying pass because the T-800 will sell with or without him.

I'm hoping the HT-EB feud will be rekindled by the 1/4 T-800 and HT will roll something out to fight back.

My girlfriend has a brand new Nikon D5000 with an 18-55mm Lense and Guess which figure I shot first.

:lol

HT_T-800_59.jpg
AMAZING pic Endo! can we ask for more?? :monkey3
Do it. You'll be glad you did. It keeps the collar in place, otherwise it starts slowly opening again. :wave

I'll definitely give it go the next time I go home then! :D

I don't see why they wouldn't do more T-800s, particularly T2, but Kyle I get.

T2 Arnold likeness is a free for all, T1 seems that way now with HT and NECA using it, but we don't know for sure, but, Biehn's likeness may not be covered, and if it requires extra costs and such, I could see HT saying pass because the T-800 will sell with or without him.

I'm hoping the HT-EB feud will be rekindled by the 1/4 T-800 and HT will roll something out to fight back.

I think if HT release a '84 Reese it would sell very well,depending of course on how good the figure is in regards to likeness, accessories etc.

AMAZING pic Endo! can we ask for more?? :monkey3

I´d like to; buddy but my girlfriend and her new Nikon now resides about a 2hr trainride from me in my hometown and I´m livin´ in the town where I work...so not in the too near future, but I´ll give you a heads-up when I got the camera back in my hands, alright?!
Thx for the request, man.
:1-1:

I'll definitely give it go the next time I go home then! :D

And you should...I don´t know who did it first, but after I saw the results I did the same with twisty ties. Works the same way.

I´d love an ´84 Reese, but I guess since HT is now on the money path with all the re-releases, Avengers stuff like IM, Cap, co and Predators...I´d say we see a late re-emerging of the Terminator-line next year for the 20th of T2...but that´s only my opinion...

i need the 84 kyle reese in my lineup, if anyone from ht is reading this pls make it!!

I´d love an ´84 Reese, but I guess since HT is now on the money path with all the re-releases, Avengers stuff like IM, Cap, co and Predators...I´d say we see a late re-emerging of the Terminator-line next year for the 20th of T2...but that´s only my opinion...

:wave

PA041256.jpg

Back