Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal. I've been waiting for a Hot Toys release of Arnie for years, and it's about time they did it! This is one pre-order that I'm NOT canceling. If I can get only one figure this year, this is it!

I ll be more surprised if Hot Toys DO NT put a Harley Davidson out to be perfectly honest.They went to what must be considerably more trouble designing the Batpod and Tumbler/Batmobile,a simple motorcycle will be a walk in the park for them.Only potential stumbling block might be a licence from HD themselves-and aside from Terminator 2 fans Harleys are amongst the most revered and prized motorcycles in the world.Think how many current/past owners would splash out on this as a standalone piece for the sideboard.

I never noticed that on tommy's shot. If it's a whole arm, it's sweet because it might mean both can come out and changing his t-shirt will be a lot easier.

Don't forget, Tommy also added a glowing Endo eye effect to some of his shots and the figure has no option for that.

I'd say go by the Hot Toys image.

HT_T2_T800_PR19.jpg

It seems like a simple plug to pop into the elbow, I'd think swapping forearms would be easier to design than an entire arm, and there's no need for a second version of his upper arm.

Can anyone confirm that?In pic we can see a join betweem the head and the neck i tought is was a one piece head sculpt:sick

The head is separate, the neck is a rubber sheath around a solid plastic neck and torso like Wolverine.

As for removing the arm, anyone with Wolverine should be able to chim in on if the arm seems removable, I'm sure this body is built the same way.

The head is separate, the neck is a rubber sheath around a solid plastic neck and torso like Wolverine.

As for removing the arm, anyone with Wolverine should be able to chim in on if the arm seems removable, I'm sure this body is built the same way.

I've not tried but I don't think the arm on wolverine is removable. If anyone can inform me otherwise I might try.

Phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal. I've been waiting for a Hot Toys release of Arnie for years, and it's about time they did it! This is one pre-order that I'm NOT canceling. If I can get only one figure this year, this is it!

What? You missed out on Dutch?

Sorry, I don't know if this was asked before, but do we get the entire arm (with the endo skeleton), or just the forearm?

I never noticed that on tommy's shot. If it's a whole arm, it's sweet because it might mean both can come out and changing his t-shirt will be a lot easier.

Don't forget, Tommy also added a glowing Endo eye effect to some of his shots and the figure has no option for that.

I'd say go by the Hot Toys image.

It seems like a simple plug to pop into the elbow, I'd think swapping forearms would be easier to design than an entire arm, and there's no need for a second version of his upper arm.

I also think that it would be safest just to trust the HT images, but didn't someone (who saw it in person) say earlier that it basicly was on a Dutch body with new arms ( + I would imagine the new coating)? Or was this just speculation...
But using a Dutch body would mean that the arms pop out quite easily from the shoulders, hence an entire arm? It would kinda make sense to recycle the old body design??? And if you compare/think this from the point of view of the wrist peg issues and the compensation of them, there might be less breakage aswell => hence an entire arm? I have atleast heard some breakage stories of the elbow joint with the P2 BD and some other predator figures...

I ll be more surprised if Hot Toys DO NT put a Harley Davidson out to be perfectly honest.They went to what must be considerably more trouble designing the Batpod and Tumbler/Batmobile,a simple motorcycle will be a walk in the park for them.Only potential stumbling block might be a licence from HD themselves-and aside from Terminator 2 fans Harleys are amongst the most revered and prized motorcycles in the world.Think how many current/past owners would splash out on this as a standalone piece for the sideboard.

Yep, being a bit of a Harley geek and all, to my knowlwdge H-D doesen't just dish out the licence to everyone whom is intrested. It's a hard licence to get, but I do think that the release of a 1/6 H-D FatBoy might attract collectors outside of this hobby also, outside of the normal target group.
Would be great, but sadly I dont see this happening...

Last edited:
well, they did the tumbler at 1/6 scale...its a matter of convincing HD and the right price....

well, they did the tumbler at 1/6 scale...its a matter of convincing HD and the right price....
Well, I dont doubt that Hot Toys couldn't do it.
I was just saying that H-D is very precise about their licences.
Although there does seem to exist a lot of products with the H-D name attached to them that arent so great...

i am crossing my finger and hope HT get the license to do it...if they ever have the intention...

I don't think HD wants to associate with dolls :D jj hehe
but seriousley I need a huge sign cause I am about to lay down some bills on a rather lacking RC HD and if HT releases a "real" HD replica for T2 I would ...... Argh ....... Just have to get that too ;)

I don't think HD wants to associate with dolls :D jj hehe
but seriousley I need a huge sign cause I am about to lay down some bills on a rather lacking RC HD and if HT releases a "real" HD replica for T2 I would ...... Argh ....... Just have to get that too ;)

If you are talking about the New Bright FatBoy, I was about to jump on one myself. However after seeing hi-resolution photos of the thing, I decided the overall look was too plastic/toyish for the money people are asking for it. So, I finally just decided that Arnie should get along without it...

On a side note, I bought a black GuiLoy Indian Chief 348 (1948) for my Wolverine instead.

INDIAN.jpg

It's made of metal (with some plastic parts) and looks very much like a real thing. Came cheaper than the RC Harley too. I was blown away with the detail in person.
Sadly I dont think GuiLoy ever made 1/6 Harleys...

Needless to say I would buy a Hot Toys H-D FatBoy in a heart beat.

Back