Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toy hunters facebook posted something about the t-800, but when i used babelfish this is what I got:

"Also sentence 咁 classics o both the dialog excessively leftist 10 several year ghost food, ORIGINAL the Arnold version in the future soldier o faithful fans and a meeting will still not remember?! Today “approves concurrently waiting 佢 o on the same place already to return well”!"

sooooooo...yeah, 10 several year ghost food...

:lol reminds me of the machine in Mars Attacks that translates their wierd message. "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!"

Maybe that´s WAY farfetched wishful thinking, but what if Hot Toys is doing the DX Version and Batte Damaged together, meaning that the more damaged maybe will get PERS and therefor a movable Endo Eye?!
Wouldn´t that be awesome?
Together with the medium damage from cyberdyne, grenade launcher, gatling, ammo belt and switchable gloved hands?
I would so get the normal Arnie and this one, if they´re doing this...

Just watched T2 again, now I am pumped for this beyond belief! The whole time I was watching I was like "What if HT made that version, and that version....." :lol

180? Pff peanuts :D
i would have to pay £208 through play.com. it's not the brits who always get screwed. the history has told us, that the germans are the one who always get screwed :monkey3:D

There is a shop in the Netherlands called gator.nl that has Arnie for merely 160EUR. That would be my first coice. :D

There is a shop in the Netherlands called gator.nl that has Arnie for merely 160EUR. That would be my first coice. :D

how much do they charge for shipping? Just look over onesixthbruce.co.uk, they have him for 168€ with shipping.

I'll go the ebay-route and will pay ~130€ (with shipping) with the risk of paying those damn custom fees :D

the facebook post by toy hunters said something about original arnold and future soldier, but it's all gibberish when translated so it could be nothing.

That thing that was said on the toy hunter's facebook page is a mess of garbled japanese, roughly translated into something...from that I surmised there might be a newsletter or new pic or even an announcement other than the famous Milk interview regarding the T1 licence. I got this from one translation site:

“I'LL BE BACK!”The 呢 phrase 咁 經 model o previous 對 white passing left 10 many years still the 煞 food, ORIGINAL flattering 諾 edition not yet 來 戰 loyal retainer o previous loyalty 實 fans and 點 會 唔 description profit?! Present engaging in one 齊 “讚 good” and so on 待 佢 o previous time 歸 啦!

And this from another:

"I'LL BE BACK!" Scripture already 咁經 10 呢句 煞食 o 對白 still left over for years, ORIGINAL version 戰士 Mirai o Ata trot Tadashi Makoto 點會 唔記 already obtained and fans?! Richie Shuichi Today "讚好" wait and cum o 歸啦 佢 times already!

My version:

"I'LL BE BACK! The phrase spoken by the previous model many years ago from the original, flattering edition(HT's first T-800 figure maybe?)hasn't yet been shown to loyal fans. He is presently in 'good' mode(the T2 T-800).

Last edited:
Ah, thanks fellas.

Well it may also be a language barrier type situation too. Well I hope so. English is an evil language :D ............. its almost always impossible to translate to it properly. :D

"I'LL BE BACK!" Scripture already 咁經 10 呢句 煞食 o 對白 still left over for years, ORIGINAL version 戰士 Mirai o Ata trot Tadashi Makoto 點會 唔記 already obtained and fans?! Richie Shuichi Today "讚好" wait and cum o 歸啦 佢 times already!

Uh-huh, uh-huh.........WAIT! What was that last part?

:lol

wow still nobody has helped translating this? Maybe throw this to the DX02 thread as that is being monitored by several HK based members looking for peeling issues :p

Back