Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1984 T-800 makes Freddie Mercury look intimidating.

p11824oew7c.jpg

This pic really shows the expression of the mms117, that mean and determined look, that ready to tear you limb from limb that I love about that figure

This pic really captures the age well, you can see all the fine wrinkles that hot toys put into the mms sculpt, this is why the dx10 fails:lecture

Points understood. Though there is wrinkles on the DX10 sculpt. Its that smoothness anywhere that there isn't wrinkles that causes the problem.

The second pic makes me wish someone would sculpt a T2 Arnie with that one-eye squintier than the other thing.

Points understood. Though there is wrinkles on the DX10 sculpt. Its that smoothness anywhere that there isn't wrinkles that causes the problem.

The second pic makes me wish someone would sculpt a T2 Arnie with that one-eye squintier than the other thing.

I would love that sculpt, its such a common thing he does.

BTW why are people fighting about which film is better, this T1 VS T2 is kinda strange, both movies rock and complement each other. If a terminator movie deserves hate its T3 and maybe T4, I enjoyed T4 for what it was, it had issues for sure but still a fun watch. T3 was just a nightmare, it took a great series and made a total joke of it, the whole vibe of terminator was lost on that POS:mad:

Yeah and if Heath Ledger's Joker can get a new headsculpt for every single facial expression I'd like to see some variety with Arnie aswell. I honestly hope they do another non-PERSified T2 T-800 at some point.....of course then they'll have to do a new BD version based on the newer sculpt and the cycle will never end.

BTW why are people fighting about which film is better, this T1 VS T2 is kinda strange, both movies rock and complement each other. If a terminator movie deserves hate its T3 and maybe T4, I enjoyed T4 for what it was, it had issues for sure but still a fun watch. T3 was just a nightmare, it took a great series and made a total joke of it, the whole vibe of terminator was lost on that POS:mad:

The T2 put-downs around here have made me favour T2 over T1. I'm sure the opposite effect that was intended. True story, I voted T1 in at least one of the many 'rank the Terminator films' polls this forum has had. I would vote for T2 were there to be another one.

Yeah and if Heath Ledger's Joker can get a new headsculpt for every single facial expression I'd like to see some variety with Arnie aswell. I honestly hope they do another non-PERSified T2 T-800 at some point.....of course then they'll have to do a new BD version based on the newer sculpt and the cycle will never end.

QUOTE]

We need a fake corpse Joker Version.

The T2 put-downs around here have made me favour T2 over T1. I'm sure the opposite effect that was intended. True story, I voted T1 in at least one of the many 'rank the Terminator films' polls this forum has had. I would vote for T2 were there to be another one.

I've been was thinking how much I would love a new mms T-800 ever since the dx10's newness wore off. Unfortunately I feel that not going to happen at this point in time, like at all so I try not to think about it:( There are other terminator figures in need of making more I fear, my most wanted is a 1/6 T800 endoskeleton, Then an 84 Kyle Reese and young John Connor.

My post was just playful. I love both movies almost equally.
And I could not agree more with you on T3. :monkey4
T4 was much better but still a bit crap IMHO.

BTW why are people fighting about which film is better
T2 has a better quality/acting/effects.
T1 has a better story/character/atmosphere.
and i don't know why anybody's fighting, there's no need to fight to see that T1 is better :D

My post was just playful. I love both movies almost equally.
And I could not agree more with you on T3. :monkey4
T4 was much better but still a bit crap IMHO.

Yes sir, that about sums it up!

T2 has a better quality/acting/effects.
T1 has a better story/character/atmosphere.
and i don't know why anybody's fighting, there's no need to fight to see that T1 is better :D

Yeah, though the atmosphere in t2 was pretty cool too. I have a hard time choosing which film I like better so I just enjoy them both for what they are.

I love both Terminator 1 and 2. Both movies are awesome and I can't pick one over the other and the best part is I don't have too. Terminator 3 was too campy but I did like the ending to it. Salvation was just not up to snuff with the best part was the Arnold T-800 showing up

I love both Terminator 1 and 2. Both movies are awesome and I can't pick one over the other and the best part is I don't have too. Terminator 3 was too campy but I did like the ending to it. Salvation was just not up to snuff with the best part was the Arnold T-800 showing up

Yeah, I listed the Arnold (84) t-800 showing up as one of the few bright spots in the whole film. I also agree that the ended for T3 was good. Even Cameron said he enjoyed how they ended it.

I've got another question about this jacket if someone could assist--is the backside of the collar leather material like the rest of the jacket, or more of an interior, satin kind of material like the DX-10 jacket?

Back