Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Bale was a good choice in principle - but he blew it in the end.

Too much 'RACHEEEEEEEEEEL' - & not enough of how they idealized him in T2. :)

I thought the way they 'old-ified' Nick Stahl in T3 for the future sequence looked hilarious. He looked just like J.K Simmonns!! :lol (actor who played JJ Jameson from the Raimi Spider-man films).

"future nick" looked like planet of the apes character to me :D
i've read opinions that he looked like some warcraft/warhammer orc.
p.s. what i hated most in T4 was the pop idea of JC getting the face scars. looked cheaper than anime.

scan0001-1.jpg

Bizarre. :monkey1

cannot disagree :)
that role was a total fail. not by itself but compared to the 9 years old john (looking and behaving like 15-years-old for some reason).

:rotfl
in france they at least don't ban people for talking bad about the Tzar and his friends )) i hope.

Tzar? There's a title I don't hear too much anymore.

Terminator to me starts and ends with the T1 and T2 movies. All else was a complete failure from the stuff that I have seen.

'Talk to the hand', what a way to kill a badass character.

Yep T1 and T2 and that is it. :rock

hey oldschool guy, you're so pop-culture if you put "terminator" and "t2" in one sentence :D
who cares about that figures sh*it? we discuss things that matter, GET OUT.

:lol

Keeping it oldschool P. :nana:

I'm pretty sure this killed all future badass characters.

th

I was meaning that the T-850 killed the badass look of the T-800 but technically they are different so maybe not. :lol

Bump for the day ;)

I don't think so, I tried to zip it up for my police shootout bash but was only able to get it on the first bit, then I used the belt that's on the jacket to close it to give the appearance its zipped. In these pics it seemed to only be held by the belt.

updatet-800027_zpsb76877ab.jpg

updatet-800024_zps4e4908ab.jpg

updatet-800033_zps161468eb.jpg

Last edited:
it's not alright and causes lots of problems, but it's hard to get rid of if you already have it in you.
karamazov80, i'd sincerely check your question, you know i always do, but now i don't live in my apartment for a month already and don't know when i will return )
p.s. police shootout doesn't need the zipper to be closed anyway. rotten version with lots of wounds and with no SPAS or truck version needs, but from what i see nobody asking the question makes that version.

Back