Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of like this fig's fake leather better than DX10.

10644789673_145f55908b_c.jpg

**** it. Lets rerererererereretread that old ground while our long wait for DX13 continues.

Best action figure recreations of Arnie's T2 hairstyle are Enterbay's BD and NECA's figures. DX10 and MMS117 both ****ed it up IMO. Hopefully 3.0 will finally get it right......you are gonna try it again aren't you Hot Toys? Hello?

:lol :lol :lol

It's almost like our days over at RS, complaining about Hasbro constantly dangling the proverbial carrot with their incremental improvements to their 4" SW main character figures - or taking one step forward, & going three back. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

It's almost like our days over at RS, complaining about Hasbro constantly dangling the proverbial carrot with their incremental improvements to their 4" SW main character figures - or taking one step forward, & going three back. :lol

Remember Hasbro's apology DSII Luke figure? The really good one that made up for the crappy kitbash one they insulted fans with previously?

We need an apology T-800. One with a human neck this time. No action features. And with the hairstyle modelled after Enterbay's BD T-800.

Well, as I said before, as far as quantity it actually has fewer flaws than what I see on DX10. Its just that what it gets wrong is IMO a more serious issue. The face. Anyway holy **** its past my bedtime.

See you tomorrow for the usual routine of wondering when the hell DX13 will hit. *hearty laugh gradually subsiding into tearful whimper*

It is better. I have a feeling when all is said and done the clothes on MMS117 are going to remain the best recreation of that outfit from HT.

As soon as I got my DX10 I took off the leathers and threw on an extra set of MMS leathers I had. I wish I had an extra set just for safe keeping. I haven't checked the prices lately but I know a few months before the DX10 came out I was cleaning up on old MMS leathers on ebay for fair to good prices. I think it was goodshipped that had a bunch of auctions going for all pieces. Once an auction ended another popped up.

I've got some more 117 clothes on the way actually in anticipation of wanting to replace clothes on DX13. Might not need to but the option will be there.

Yes I think its very tricky to recreate leather clothing in 1.6. I put the DX10 leathers on my mms.

DSCF1814_zps207f0c69.jpg
i bought all DX10 clothes sets for all my T2s.
gave a MMS117 set as a gift to my colleague's child (with a MMS117 figure).
now i see i was wrong. should really stick to fake clothes :(

Yeah the hair on the DX10 isn't the best but when I think of Arnie's hair from T2 I also think of the short, spikey swept back look so I think Hot Toys basically just did the same.

It is only when you actually watch the movie that you realise that Arnie's hair was very fine at the time.

So basically the hair on the figure I feel captures what hairdo you think of when you remember him in T2 and not necessary the reality. But perception is reality I suppose.

But perception is reality I suppose.
poor hot toys collectors dealing with their brains being raped.
hey, can you bend a spoon with your mind? i guess not, so just admit HT sculptors don't give a **** about movies instead of playing those mind games.

Last edited:
poor hot toys collectors dealing with their brains being raped.
hey, can you bend a spoon with your mind? i guess not, so just admit HT sculptors don't give a **** instead of playing those mind games.

It is just not my mind that has been abused you can add our wallets/bank balance to that list as well P. :rotfl

Yeah HT probably are being lazy and as long as their stuff is shifting then they don't care.

But I do think Arnie's T2 hair would be difficult to get right on a figure and thus they went for the way people remembered it, short, spikey and swept back.

Your not convinced are you? :(

But I do think Arnie's T2 hair would be difficult to get right on a figure and thus they went for the way people remembered it, short, spikey and swept back.

NECA managed it and so did Enterbay on their second attempt. Unfortunately ''We only use 2-3 photographs'' Hot Toys haven't gotten it right to date.

NECA managed it and so did Enterbay on their second attempt. Unfortunately ''We only use 2-3 photographs'' Hot Toys haven't gotten it right to date.

Yeah having looked at my NECA T2 figures and the DX10 I agree. It seems that HT has made the hair to full and puffy with short spikes. Damn lazy HT employees. :gah:

The hair on the MMS looks better than the DX's hair.

Sorry for posting those god awful NECA figures.

Back