Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks P. I'm honestly not bothered by that kind of bluntness, and it does seem to be a cultural issue that I sort of accept. I actually thought you were joking a bit. No offense taken here, anyway. Yeah, the zipper is only really needed for the scene where he tracks Reese and Sarah in the hotel, then chases them down on the motorcycle. But my interest is due to it giving me some variation on the display. Once I get my modded head, I can use it with or without glasses, then being able to close or open the jacket would just be a nice option. But by no means a huge deal. I was actually toying around with the idea of using magnets to keep the DX-10 jacket closed so it looked like it was zipped up. Might work. And I think I would only need to actually glue one magnet inside the jacket. But I'm not sure if I will bother with taking risks to the jacket.

Heh. Russians I've known--both in the "real world" and here on the forums--tend to be a bit. . .blunt, to say the least :lol S'alright, though.

Some people tend to get very annoyed with P. sometime due to his rough edges, I just get a kick out of it, When he goes all out on people we jokingly call it getting P'd on:lol

You seem to have the right attitude about it:1-1:

it's not alright and causes lots of problems, but it's hard to get rid of if you already have it in you.
karamazov80, i'd sincerely check your question, you know i always do, but now i don't live in my apartment for a month already and don't know when i will return )
p.s. police shootout doesn't need the zipper to be closed anyway. rotten version with lots of wounds and with no SPAS or truck version needs, but from what i see nobody asking the question makes that version.

Your right, he does not have the jacket zipped in the police station

[ame]https://youtu.be/zFxaCa-hr8o[/ame]

p.s. police shootout doesn't need the zipper to be closed anyway. rotten version with lots of wounds and with no SPAS or truck version needs, but from what i see nobody asking the question makes that version.

:lecture
He also has it zipped up when he is on the bike -
w056.jpg

And when he leaves the hotel apartment -
266j.png

EDIT: karamazov80 basically beat me to it.

Last edited:
:lecture
He also has it zipped up when he is on the bike -
w056.jpg

And when he leaves the hotel apartment -
266j.png

EDIT: karamazov80 basically beat me to it.
that is "rotten version with lots of wounds and with no SPAS" i mentioned.
p.s. it's visible again on your second screenshot that terminator forgot his high boots in that scene (Arnold was walking in running shoes).

t1_14.jpg

I actually thought you were joking a bit.
of course i was, but nobody ever loves it IRL or online :lol

Last edited:
:lol

My teapot pose T-800 (based on a promo photo where Arnie has the Tech Noir haircut and punk vest but is wearing the leather jacket) is probably my most obscure variant that even I question the worth of. Especially now that I gave over his T1 jacket to another figure and he now has a DX10 coat that can't zip up and is thus inaccurate to the particular photo its based on.

yes i remember now - that time people said you must do it, just like now, and you made some joke )

:lol

My teapot pose T-800 (based on a promo photo where Arnie has the Tech Noir haircut and punk vest but is wearing the leather jacket) is probably my most obscure variant that even I question the worth of. Especially now that I gave over his T1 jacket to another figure and he now has a DX10 coat that can't zip up and is thus inaccurate to the particular photo its based on.
You need to do this:

iVUYpby.jpg

and the little teapot, short and stout:

1Gb5cXc.jpg

Back