Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, it can be any figure you want, what ever the license or scale. All entry's so far are exceptional figures, glad to say I own many of them myself. I'm now wondering how the DX13 will stack up on my list, could be a new contender and only time will tell.

Okay, what about when you were a kid. What favorite GI Joe did you always pickup and play with?

Okay, what about when you were a kid. What favorite GI Joe did you always pickup and play with?

That's a tuff one, I played with a lot of them, I also took them apart and mixed and matched parts often, but of the 80's joes I liked snake eyes, outback, bigboa, roadpig, beachhead, and firefly the best.

That's a tuff one, I played with a lot of them, I also took them apart and mixed and matched parts often, but of the 80's joes I liked snake eyes, outback, bigboa, roadpig, beachhead, and firefly the best.

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were the best. Flint and Firefly were up there too. Everyone else was expendable and died in battle :lol

Last edited:
I usually glance over at my SSC Emperor Palpatine the most and there are certainly better figures in my collection.

But that evil old scoundrel just seems to always be the first figure I have a look at in my collection.

Some close up hs pics :)

11195928586_d7d3a26008_c.jpg

11195898015_f9458ae5a3_c.jpg

11195928696_aaffdf3fc4_c.jpg

Still a damn good figure, looks so pissed off and bad@$$ even if its not a perfect sculpt its still a classic!!!

I have more sentimental value attached to the McFarlane Movie Maniacs 4 figure than I do this one. Endo-arm and the leathers and the only aspects I retain from it. I did keep one headsculpt for 'historical' purposes.

Don't try to frighten me with your sorceror's ways Lord Vintij. Your sad devotion to this ancient figure has not helped you find the missing data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to locate the hidden rebel fortress!

Don't try to frighten me with your sorceror's ways Lord Vintij. Your sad devotion to this ancient figure has not helped you find the missing data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to locate the hidden rebel fortress!

ozzel2.jpg

You have debated with me on this for the last time a-dev..

This figure will always be in my collection. This Arnie got me back into collecting again and the reason I'm typing this post right now :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/ame]

This Arnie got me back into collecting again and the reason I'm typing this post right now :yess:
Yeah cool man, because it was the same for me too - & I'm sure I've read others post that as well. Before this figure showed up, I wasn't even interested in 1/6 scale figures; the only one that grabbed my attention pre MMS117 was the HT BRJ - but had no real plans on buying it at the time.

In 2010, this Arnold figure really was a game changer for more than just a few folks I suspect. I'll concede though, that the proto pics were mesmorizingly excellent, & some of that magic in the face sculpt got lost in translation along the way.

That said - still a great piece, & a solid Terminator figure set. :rock

:lol :1-1:

I was gonna post the expected Vader response in the DS briefing scene.. but the above was better & less predictable. :lol

I think I got my quote slightly wrong but only realised after I'd shut off the laptop last night.

I think it was ''...has not helped you conjure up....or given you clairvoyance enough to find...''

I was disappointed in myself but wasn't about to turn the laptop back on just to edit it. :lol

I think I got my quote slightly wrong but only realised after I'd shut off the laptop last night.

I think it was ''...has not helped you conjure up....or given you clairvoyance enough to find...''

I was disappointed in myself but wasn't about to turn the laptop back on just to edit it. :lol
I've never doubted you pop culture prowess mate. :lol :duff

Back