Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why on earth would there be an extra endo 'digit' in there? :lol

Maybe the previous owner bought extra pieces because they had sausage hands & was scared they'd break it while handling it.

Or - the arm is slowly cloning itself......... :horror

Love the one legged pose. When John tells him to stand on one leg, :clap

Idk if HT would ever release a JC from T2 :dunno
Seems a bit of a shame as he is such a key character.

The MMS is still a great piece, congrats on the pick-up.

Love the one legged pose. When John tells him to stand on one leg, :clap

Idk if HT would ever release a JC from T2 :dunno
Seems a bit of a shame as he is such a key character.

The MMS is still a great piece, congrats on the pick-up.

Well, I think hot toys helped create the Hobbit bodies for SSC's Frodo and Sam 1/6 figures so a JC wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Still one of my favorite figures I own. IMO this MMS release tops the DX in just about every way. Looking forward to seeing the BD release though.

To make this guy really pop, all you gotta do is do the paperclip trick with the jacket collar, & get a pair of the DX10 sunnies - & you'll never have to look back. :duff

I made this video earlier this week, its about the IT figure in your collection, not exactly your favorite but the one you always go to when you look at your collection. I think the mms136 is the best Arnold made its this figure that I'm always drawn to, thought it might be interesting to see what you guys would call your IT figure

[ame]https://youtu.be/CCt6Rjt3rG8[/ame]

I luv the old MMS

DSCF3654_zpsd4a385f2.jpg

He is my numero uno and will always be top dog :)

Although, my Man With No Name is inching ever so close :lol

Tell me about it. I think my new Blondie wins out on this one though.

The sculpt is just mind blowing. & TGTB&TU is like so much better then Terminator 2 imo. Just need the supporting cast for him now, Tuco + Angel Eyes.

DSCF1955_zps3a5d47c6.jpg
DSCF1957_zps23174bf3.jpg

Its tough to choose. Tech Noir is up there, same with Bank Robber Joker and DX11, also my SSC Darth Vader.

However, I agree that there is something about the MMS117 T-800 that I enjoy. Something about the way his clothes lay on him, and the way stands. The DX10 looked too stiff and the real leather doesn't really work in 1/6 at least not on the DX10

Yup, it can be any figure you want, what ever the license or scale. All entry's so far are exceptional figures, glad to say I own many of them myself. I'm now wondering how the DX13 will stack up on my list, could be a new contender and only time will tell.

Back