1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is incredibly sharp with that weathered paint job, and probably much more limited than the black version. I'm tempted...

Just found this:

Bat-Mobile-DSC00364.jpg

Image source: https://andysmithfx.com/Gallery/camo-bat-mobiles/

Beatyiful beast! Just realized that in BB it has angular lamps on the top while they're round in TDKR, so from this it really is a TDKR release,
but I wouldn't mind displaying it in a BB scene anyhow. :lol

Still think about getting this for a snow diorama, but I couldn't decide by now...

Wow nice find! I figured there were multiple Tumblers for Begins, but I'm surprised that they built and painted TWO of them in the camo scheme, considering it was just for one brief scene.

Yeah, the angular lights are different on the proto-tumbler, plus the light cage (not visible in your pic because the hatch is open) and the long antenna wire....not to mention the obvious weathering and the paint shade difference. Lots of people are intent on displaying it as a BB tumbler anyway, so just do whatever pleases you.

Just received a message from my local toy shop informing I can go down to collect, actually was hoping not so soon,from Singapore.

I'm surprised there's so little info or pictures of this considering its released some places.

Same here :dunno Can't understand if this thing should really be that less demanded,
looking at the insanse paintjob and the probably smaller number of pieces.

But is it really released somewhere or were the first in-hand photos we saw here just an exception?

The box is so heavy and big,can't imagine the 89 batmobile going to fix into my small car will need trolley .

Same here :dunno Can't understand if this thing should really be that less demanded,
looking at the insanse paintjob and the probably smaller number of pieces.

But is it really released somewhere or were the first in-hand photos we saw here just an exception?

Who knows, I guess once sideshow starts shipping them we'll get a better idea of how popular it was. On the plus side, if not many people ordered it then maybe we won't see the huge price hikes that happened with the regular tumbler. Imagine this thing on sale somewhere at discount. Haha.

I picked up my Joker 2.0 today, and whilst in store, I was asked if I wanted the "Bane Car" and the guy pointed at a shipper the same size as the Tumbler.. So I guess it was the Camo tumbler.
I'm not too keen on getting it to be honest. Although once the 89 Batmobile is offered, I'm taking it right away!

Haha, the bane car. But yeah, I've seen pictures of the box, looks pretty cool. And obviously the same size of the standard tumbler, which is huuuuge. :lol I'd love to get the camo one but I really haven't got the cash. I don't even know if I can keep the black version. Gone back and forth with the idea of selling it for a while.

Keep it. It is too cool to pass on to someone else and, you'll be looking to repurchase in the future...

I picked up my Joker 2.0 today, and whilst in store, I was asked if I wanted the "Bane Car" and the guy pointed at a shipper the same size as the Tumbler.. So I guess it was the Camo tumbler.
I'm not too keen on getting it to be honest. Although once the 89 Batmobile is offered, I'm taking it right away!

"Bane Car" :lol That's really a nice description.
Should change the Title:

"Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Bane Car..."

Can't wait for Catwoman to put her on the "Batman Cycle". :lol

If you can, keep the black one. I currently own two black reissue tumblers and the camo on the way, but I have room for them. Im also set to acquire a first edition tumbler, which I dont know why, I just had to have.. It all comes down to if you have room for it or not. I'll just say the tumbler is my favorite batmobile...when the 89 arrives, and I have it on order, we shall see which is better...y

Last edited:
Thanks guys, yeah the only thing making me consider selling it is the fact that I'm struggling lately with money and need the cash. But I know I'll probably never get the chance to own one again at an affordable price. While I don't have anything to display it in at the minute I do have a space planned for it in my living room. Will get back to you by the way Pirate about sorting a case when I have some spare cash if that's ok. Thanks again for your help.

Back to the "bane car" haha, I do think it looks awesome and love the weathering on the thing. I'm sure it'd make for an amazing display.

Thanks guys, yeah the only thing making me consider selling it is the fact that I'm struggling lately with money and need the cash. But I know I'll probably never get the chance to own one again at an affordable price. While I don't have anything to display it in at the minute I do have a space planned for it in my living room. Will get back to you by the way Pirate about sorting a case when I have some spare cash if that's ok. Thanks again for your help.

I'm on the same boat friend. I think I might actually just get this with a very long FlexPay. I KNOW if miss on this now, I will never have another chance to own it.

Yeah that's the only way I managed to get the black one. Had to flex pay it over about 4 months. Was simply amazed though when I first saw it in person.

Back to the "bane car" haha, I do think it looks awesome and love the weathering on the thing. I'm sure it'd make for an amazing display.

Any time my friend, you're always welcome!

Last edited:
Back