Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I haven't heard mentioned but is something Hot Toys gets better at all the time is body likeness. Not just the head likeness is good but his proportions are pretty spot on to the actor as well.

less than 10 remain. this figure will be a definite sleeper, especially because you can only order through sideshow or through an inflated retailer or ebay. don't miss out!!

less than 10 remain. this figure will be a definite sleeper, especially because you can only order through sideshow or through an inflated retailer or ebay. don't miss out!!

If this TV show takes off you can count on it. And, later it's no telling what other figures may come from it, and if you haven't picked up Coulson and then decide you want him; you'll really be scrambling.

Head Play does make Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith Heads. Buy two and a set of heads from them. You'll even get a set of BFGs for them, though you'll have to maybe look for a different body for Will.

Head Play does make Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith Heads. Buy two and a set of heads from them. You'll even get a set of BFGs for them, though you'll have to maybe look for a different body for Will.

Oh I don't costumize, I just never got the MIB. Phil here is a man in a suit with a big cool looking gun which is not too far from MIB display wise! :)

Oh I don't costumize, I just never got the MIB. Phil here is a man in a suit with a big cool looking gun which is not too far from MIB display wise! :)

I try not to also, but I end up trying to put stuff together anyway. I've got a Wake-Up Steve Rogers that I put together that I don't think is too bad. A Avengers Tony Stark (black Sabbath outfit with bracelets)that I have a recast Mech Test head on, that I'm starting to believe I'd like a MKVII Tony head on instead (love to find out where that hand and drink glass came from), and a Custom Riddick figure that I can't seem to find or have any accessories made for (I'm thinking of selling him). I had a custom base decal made for him and everything. Even bought an extra set of hands so he would have a hand to hold his knife, the Bane hands didn't have any like that.

That's not counting a hollowed out helmet and a Rescue version head for my Captain America TFA, plus a BD shield from an Avengers version to go with him. An Ironman MKIV extra head for my MKVI. A Actual HT Mech Test Head and MKIV neck (with collar) for my BD MKIII (with MKIV bendable finger hands), plus bendable finger hands for my regular MKIII, bendable finger hands for my MKII (from the MKII 2.0) and four extra Hall of Armor bases (to go with the three I already got with the figures) that now are practically outdated because of the full Hall of Armor Hot Toys is offering (which I can't afford by the way). Two extra Arnolds (DX10s), one a T2 T-800 that I'm waiting on the DX13 to make into two different looking T-800s (Galleria, and Cyberdine escape before all the damage just some damage), and a Arnold that looks a little like an early Commando, just while he had his civilian clothes on. And finally a Obama that I made homemade leg extensions for because he was too short for his suit (a EBay generic one).

I haven't really build anything on my own, just bought a lot of extra stuff, because I really try and stay away from damaging something beyond the point of putting it back the way it was.

Broke down and bought this guy before it sold out on the Sideshow site. Luckily, I just found Fury for $260 shipped on eBay. Hope Maria Hill gets made now.

Back