Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1370854956-DSC0028res-o.jpg

My coulson.

I actually canceled this figure. I think it's fantastic but had other things coming that had to come first. He's great though.

He's still available should you guys/gals change your mind... For now. At least until the SHIELD show premiers, then we'll see.

I wonder how many more of these they will sell the next time a $20-25 coupon code comes out? $170 for 'a guy in a suit' is a stretch to some people, but these days to get a figure this nice for $140-150 seems like a steal.

For those of you who are good at this sort of thing - what would be the best way to go about building a Coulson BFG for a Coulson cosplay outfit??

I think he'll only skyrocket in popularity with the TV show coming up.

I had to cancel Hawkeye and Fury back when they went up for order, and now you can't touch either of them for even slightly close to retail (especially Hawkeye.....woah! Don't know if I'll ever get him, because while I want him, I'm not into the idea of paying 400+ for him).

Coulson is right at the top next to Loki as my most wanted. Want him more than Ironman Mark VII or Hulk. I'll be getting both Loki and Coulson soon. *So excited*.

I think he'll only skyrocket in popularity with the TV show coming up.

I had to cancel Hawkeye and Fury back when they went up for order, and now you can't touch either of them for even slightly close to retail (especially Hawkeye.....woah! Don't know if I'll ever get him, because while I want him, I'm not into the idea of paying 400+ for him).

Coulson is right at the top next to Loki as my most wanted. Want him more than Ironman Mark VII or Hulk. I'll be getting both Loki and Coulson soon. *So excited*.

I never thought twice about ordering him, and as for Hawkeye and Fury, I know they were going to be "You snooze , You lose" figures.

Swap his head with ... forgot his name, The guy played Red Skull. And you get Agent Smith from Matrix!!!!

I never thought twice about ordering him, and as for Hawkeye and Fury, I know they were going to be "You snooze , You lose" figures.

I'm not surprised they turned out to be that way either, but I couldn't afford them then, so I just have to shrug it off. Nothing I can do about it. If I happen to get lucky and run across a decent price....okay. If not....meh.

But since Coulson is a favorite character I'm glad to be getting him now, and not having to pay higher for him down the road, which I would be more likely to do for him.

Agent Coulson arrived today, understated cool.
He's absolutely brilliant, one of my favourites and one of the best from HT yet.

I'm hoping to figure out a way to build a decent looking BFG so that my 7 year old can dress up as Coulson for SDCC next month. ;)

Back