Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is nice no doubt but I need to see what else is being offered at this years comic con and a supporting character like this should be treated as an exclusive limited run as it most probably not have the broad appeal as any of the other main characters.

I wish Two Face was done in a similar fashion it he really would have benefitted with and updated sculpt and better tailoring

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think that much of Maria Hill she's like the Anne Veal of the Marvel Universe.

tumblr_llxci7hhN91qefi6b.jpg

I LOVE Maria Hill in the comics and thought they did a fine job with what little they had of her The Avengers. It's awesome when she becomes Director of SHIELD, and her roles from Civil War and on.

No you're not. I could care less about Maria Hill. Meaningless character in the Avengers. Fortunately, I doubt they'll make her.

:goodpost: :exactly: I'm with both of you. Don't get the obsession some have with her. She's cute but not hot and a figure of her would be dull.

Having an HT of Maria Hill is like having a complete Pepper Potts rescue version from IM3. She was in the suit in the movie for like what, 30 seconds? It's kind of pointless.

No offense but I really ahte it when people amount the need of a figure to their screen time... a cool figure is a cool figure, I dont need to have the movie playing when Im looking at my figures, I play better movies in my own head

Back