Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well less than 10 is anywhere between 0 and 10. I got the "14 days" email 11 days ago so it could be it's shipping in about 3 days?

I got my Coulson last Thursday. Its a very nice figure that has a lot options in the way of accessories.
My only downer is the Destroyer gun. Even though it doesnt appear that Sideshow mention this, it does have a light in it. So I was suprised when I open the box and read the instructions, so out came the gun. Pulled the tab for the batteries and turned it on...Nothing! Opened the battery compartment and wiggled the batteries about and eventually the light came on. However, it a completely dark room, its hardly visable. Under normal light, you have to look down the barrel just to see if the light is on. Under movement, the batteries sometimes shift again, which means you need to take the battery compartment off and wiggle the batteries. Ive ordered some new batteries in case its that simple to make the light more visable, but I hve my doubts.
Anyone else have this issue?

OK, answering my own question....Just got home to 4 new LR41 batteries for the Destroyer gun. Swapped them with the supplied ones and its like 100 times brighter. Bottomline is, it now looks really cool.

So if you get your Agent Coulson and the Destroyer gun light looks dim, swap the batteries!

Someone should put together a t-shirt and cargo pant Clark G. figure with black rim prescription glasses and send it to him.

That would be a riot.

tumblr_moh8cadrxq1qh99rio1_1280.jpg

Yep just got the email saying Thursday, June 20, 2013 they will start charging.

I couldn't hold off any longer and ordered one today. :blissy:

This is simply too nice a figure to leave out of the Avengers collection. It's pretty clear this figure will soon join the ranks of the permanently sold out, and will easily cost twice as much to obtain.

Seems this one went to "checking inventory". If it comes back with stock - jump on it fence-sitters. :lecture

Back