Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 201-Jor-El 1/6th Scale Collectible figure

That right there is russle crow...

No this is a russled crow:

050717amcr004.jpg

Number of Jor-El figures by Hot Toys--2

Number of Marty Mcfly figures by Hot Toys--0

[ame]https://youtu.be/CW_JJ8SR5N0[/ame]

Looks awesome, but Brando is my Jor-El.

Exclusive Cigarette?

100311-crowe-superman-2.jpg

I took that seriously for a few moments :lol

So they're good then. I'm considering adding them as a future option. Can anyone else recommend them?

I've heard many great things about them. While I haven't ordered from them before, I do have them as a last resort place and that's only b/c their shipping to me is almost $30. I believe they get their stock directly from HK and not from SS so you may have it sooner than some folks if you orders from their

Looks amazing. Better than the Superman counterpart, IMO.

Figure is awesome but I have no idea how to pose him. He has a gun soooo pew pew I guess.

Figure is awesome but I have no idea how to pose him. He has a gun soooo pew pew I guess.

That is true....but the 'pew pew' pose will be a strong one. It gives any figure an undeniable presence. :lol

I wonder why they didn't throw in the baby and neanderthal skull.

Faora, Please. I want to know how they are going to pull the translucent/flexible mask from their battle armor. I wonder if they plan to release Namek also.

Love it! Looks great. I much preferred Crowe to Brando, so this is tempting.

Total wishful thinking, but could they be teasing the baby Kal in background of one of the pictures. I was looking for the picture that originally teased Jor El and lots of other figures like Banner, Joker, and so on. was there any contraption that was unkown or unidentified?

I was more interested in the cradle/ship he was in. :). Would make a great diorama.

Just re-posting these again...
I'm thrilled about this one....looks fantastic! Love the sculpt and the outfit.

It is light on accessories...would be cool to have the "codex" skull, a Kryptonian Key and/or the servant droid. I also wish that they would include the standard , smaller stand as an alternative for display...if HT wants to go with oversized stands, please make them more "environment"-oriented, like a floor panel from the council chamber or the citadel...that would enhance the display more than these large, gaudy logo ones.

Like many others have commented, I hope we see the armored version someday too...but until then, I'll gladly add this to the collection!

I was on the fence with the Superman figure.
I saw the movie earlier in the week and wasn't overly impressed. I found the best bits were reinterpretation of elements from the first two Reeves movies. However, as the figure won't be expensive, ill get one.
However, the Jor El character did not work for me at all. The action hero? Nah. This figure is though, a very cool representation, but I won't be getting it. I agree with the sentiment above about it being an Odin 2.0, which was another really nice figure, but I didn't want it.
Our stores still have a few of those, and even on discount, they don't shift.
HT should have gone for the Zod figure. Though I'm sure it will appear !

Back