Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 201-Jor-El 1/6th Scale Collectible figure

7CF93BDA-509C-4512-AE63-F1609E87E9FA-1929-00000148393CBDF5.jpg

6304D5CF-21FE-43B6-A7F0-16C5C6B3132E-1929-000001484B798AA6.jpg

1748DF17-27B2-45EB-A5F9-5777D363969A-1929-0000014857E515C8.jpg

Getting back to the figure, looks like Crowe to me and is pretty impressive.

Jor-El would likely be more expensive than Kal-El through SSC.... estimated USD 209.99 to 219.99....

Fat Maximus in a dress. Leeloo Dallas multiPASS.

:lol

I meant that they'll probably use that expression for an armored version, and I think they will do a yelling sculpt for a shackled version so that there's something unique about it.

I think the likeness looks great, especially in this pic. I have to admit, I'd much rather have an armored version though.

1012170_10151480826247344_1887511183_n.jpg

Not sure if it has been said but I am going to assume that you can take everything off and have Jor in his undersuit.
Costume :
- One (1) set of one-piece blue costume with embossed pattern
- One (1) brown robe with detailed tailoring
- One (1) chest and shoulder armor
- One (1) dark red cape
- One (1) pair of black boots with embossed pattern

I hope that doesn't sound really obvious :)

I guess if you've seen the film then yes it is a little obvious imo. But it's still a pretty cool feature iyam.

Most over used phrase to describe most over used phrase said

Most overused response to said phrase describing the most overused picture regarding collectibles.

Just saw the movie again. This outfit is only worn in the council chamber in the first part, but I'm sure the armor is removable and can be converted to the "just robes" outfit that the ghost wears throughout.

Have to say this is one of the better likenesses they've done - when I first saw it I thought it was a movie still. I do hope they also do a full armor version down the road - but not before Zod and Faora.

I hope we can get the look when he steals the Codec if there's a full undersuit under there.

I hope we can get the look when he steals the Codec if there's a full undersuit under there.

There's a full skinsuit under there. It would be more trouble to make separate arm and leg pieces, than it would be to just put a full one under there.

They should've included a codex skull accessory. That would've been cool.

If it has the suit it has the chest glyph. Neat. Want more pics like on.cc and Milk.

Reports of him being a prick are probably exaggerated. We all have our bad days, I'm sure he's no more or less irritable than any of us.

Mate of mine chauffered for him a couple of times here in Australia. Reckons he's a top bloke.

Cruise is a good example for me--I enjoy the hell out of his movies in general, but do so because I couldn't care less about his religion and whatnot. I think some people can't fairly judge how good he really is as an actor because of all his real-world baggage. But he's still one of the biggest actors in the world so I guess that stuff doesn't matter too much.

As Rama touches on though, really heinous stuff does bother me. My favorite pro wrestler ever murdered his wife and child before committing suicide. Now, I can't enjoy his stuff anymore. But there's a line for me. And being dismissive toward fans isn't anywhere near that.

I read that he told that chubby Australian actress, Rebel Wilson, to **** off when she came to his table to thank Nicole Kidman for some kind of scholarship she was awarded in Kidman's name. That's pretty crappy, I guess. I suppose I just see him as the caricature of him from South Park.

[ame]https://youtu.be/hOAOLihlh50[/ame]

Oh and also Hot Toys really likes to make figures of dads. Where are the moms? We need more moms.

Back