Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 201-Jor-El 1/6th Scale Collectible figure

I read that he told that chubby Australian actress, Rebel Wilson, to **** off when she came to his table to thank Nicole Kidman for some kind of scholarship she was awarded in Kidman's name. That's pretty crappy, I guess. I suppose I just see him as the caricature of him from South Park.

Well, who could blame him for that? :lol I had to watch her on the mtv movie awards and man... She's just awful.

Looks nice! I'm seriously considering jumping into the Hot Toys bandwaggon with the "Man of Steel" property.

I'm pre-ordering Superman, and I may also pre-order Jor-El when he becomes available for Pre-Order as well.

After reading most of the thread, I gotta say... I rather that baby Kal-El came with Lara, if they get to release her, which I hope they do. DC Collectibles released 4 statues, but no Lara or giant kryptonian who fought besides Faora. Of course, the giant would be much more expensive, I guess.

Anyway, I'm liking those announcements by Hot Toys. Really hope to get them.

Hot-Toys_Man-of-Steel_Jor-El_10.jpg

HT knocked it out of the park on the sculpt- can't wait!

I was really hopping that it would be the battle armor version, but damn this figure looks good.

This figure explains why the Supe figure looks fat.. I reckon they are using the same blue suit for both figures sort of like a one size fits all type of deal. And since Jor El obviously has a bulging belly...

Jor-El looks amazing!!!! Cant wait to get him. The HS is darn near perfect. Really captures Crowe's likeness IMO.

Really hope we get Zod & Faora. :pray::pray:

I have and they were very reliable but then I found out that the owner mouthed off to a chubby Australian girl so I'll never do business with them again.

I took that seriously for a few moments :lol

So they're good then. I'm considering adding them as a future option. Can anyone else recommend them?

I have and they were very reliable but then I found out that the owner mouthed off to a chubby Australian girl so I'll never do business with them again.

That's it. Ignore list. Oh wait, mods cannot be ignored. :(

I took that seriously for a few moments :lol

So they're good then. I'm considering adding them as a future option. Can anyone else recommend them?

I actually haven't done business with them, just giving Boba Ben a hard time. :nana:

That right there is russell crowe.. They got him spot on. My ultimate test it to show a glance to my wife and if in 0.3 sec she says the name right - spot on. She dint even think its a toy pic. She wasnt too happy with toby sculpt back when it came... But this one like i said is russell crowe all the way...pretty good job HT

Last edited:

Alright, I'm going to get real serious for a second.......I'm not buying this figure. Not because I hate Russell Crowe or think it looks bad. It looks awesome and I enjoy a lot of Russell Crowe's movies even though I think he's a giant butthole. I'm not getting it simply because it's too secondary for me. I'd rather have Zod and Faora with Superman to round out my Man of Steel collection, but I definitely get why somebody might want it. He does look pretty neat.

Back